A New Beginning

{Sorry if I misspelled words in the previous chapter, or in this one. I'm trying to finish.}

Months Later

"Babe, come help me with the last boxes!" I shout out to Chris, who is talking to Josh. Josh and Ryan Ashley are now our next door neighbors.

Chris asked me to move in with him when he came back from tour. He and I decided to live near friends of his, he chose to buy a new house for us, right next to Josh and Ryan's house. It's right in front of a cemetery, so we have a beautiful view of it. I sold my place back in Pittsburgh to a new growing family. And Chris sold his in Scranton to one of his friends.

Chris came back over and grabbed the last two boxes, bringing them inside.

I followed behind, setting down the boxes I held and watched Chris smile.

"We're finally moved in, baby. You and I will create new and beautiful memories in this house." He brings me into his arms and kisses me deeply.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his close around my waist, keeping our bodies tight.

His tongue graces my bottom lip, begging for entry which I deny him just to tease. Suddenly, he bites my lip causing me to moan, softly. He took advantage and let his tongue in to explore my mouth.

I thought I saw a flash snap before I heard, "Get a room, guys." Josh smirked, holding up a camera.

"Once we've settled, that's the first place we're going. Our room." Chris smirks, kissing my temple.

Josh rolls his eyes, snickering.

"Dahlia, since you work at our shop now, we open at 10:00 so, come over early on Monday. We'll all leave together." I nod and Ryan walks into the house, behind Josh.

"This house is lovely, Chris. Great pick." She smiles.

Chris nods and wraps an arm around me. "My girl deserves the best and that's what I gave her." He adds a kiss to my flushed cheek.

I cup his face and kiss his lips, passionately. A few groans escape from Josh and I hear an 'aw' from Ryan.

"Dinner at our place?" She offers. Chris pulls away and gives me a look as if asking what I want.

"Sure."

"Great! Dahia, mind helping me cook?" I shake my head and head out with her as our boys follow and hang out on Josh's porch.

~*~

A great dinner with friends led to a tired evening of moving boxes and furniture around.

We arrange the things in our bedroom first because we are planning a good welcome to ourselves in our new home.

Chris comes out of the shower, a towel hanging from his hips. He walks over to the big mirror I hung over our dresser.

I watch him put on some Mac facial care products like the babe he is. I giggle and he turns to me, curiously.

"What's so funny?"

"You're just perfect, that's all." I say in all honesty.

He smirks and winks, turning back to the mirror. Once he's done, he walks to the bed and lays at my side.

I put away the book I'm reading and we stare in one another's eyes.

He scoots closer to me and presses his forehead against mine, our noses touching.

"You know you're perfect too, right?" Chris murmurs, tenderly.

I close my eyes and smile.

"Far from it, my dear." I say, chuckling.