Choke On The Heart I Thought You Had

"Get that bitch out of my fucking sight! Get her away from me!" Michael angrily screamed, pointing at me as I stood close.

Franccesca had her hands on his shoulder. I guess it popped out of its socket while fighting Chris. Chris leaned against the back wall, staring at the situation.

"Will the show go on?!" Luke asked, worried.

"If Kuza gets that shoulder fixed within an hour. Are you up for it, Kuza?" The tour manager asked.

"Yeah, when are the paramedics getting here? And what did I say?! Get Dahlia the fuck out of here!" I ran up to him.

"Please, let me talk." I begged. "Michael, I beg of you to-" He held his hand up.

"Everybody out! Let me hear what this...this girl has to say." He growled, actually giving me the opportunity to.explain.

Everybody left, even Chris, closing he door.

"Michael-"

"I'll do the talking here!" He spat. "I never want to see you again. Its fucking over. No matter what the reason, you still cheated me. The worst way?" He cried, gripping his hair.

"That's how you're ending it? Saying it's over like we weren't together for months and months?" I sobbed into my hands.

"Yup. It shouldn't fucking matter to you anyways." Mike quickly said.

"Why wouldn't it?! I love you!"

"Love? Love?! You don't know the first thing about love!" He laughed, sarcastically.

I wiped my eyes, smearing my makeup. "How can you say that?! You know damn well I love you more than anything in the world!"

"Don't make me laugh. You just can't stop being what everyone told me you were from the start. A whore."

"Why would you say this to me?! How dare you insult me that way?! Have you no knowledge of why that was a reputation for me?!"

"It's pretty obvious, wouldn't you think?"

"No! It's all lies! Lies that my ex started because I wouldn't blow him on our first date! He spread all these rumors about me-"

"That's not all that was spread...slut."

"You're horrible!" I slapped his face, shocked he said that.

"And you're disgusting." He said, bluntly.

"I hope you burn and rot in hell!" I screeched.

"Me too..." He shrugs.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried.

"I wasted my time on you. I should've known you were the cheating type. And Chris, He was the worst best friend I've ever known." Michael's green eyes were wet from tears, causing more to fall from mine.

"Mike..."

"Get out. Go! Get the fuck out of my sight! You're disgusting to me!" He screamed, loudly. Everyone came rushing back in, even Chris. Suddenly, I felt Matt and Kyle get a hold of my arms. They begun pushing me out.

"Michael! Please, let me explain! I love you and only you!" I cried as they succeeded in getting me out and pushed me through an exit door, locking me out of the venue.

"Matthew Patlan, Kyle Skellington! Let me back in, traitors!" I banged on the door but suddenly, it busted open, Chris being thrown out as well. They slammed the door shut as Chris fell with a thud.

"Franccesca, you're lucky I ever fucking let you tour with me in the past, bitch! Fuck you too, Lukas!" He banged on the door, kicking it as well.

I tackled him back down and slapped him repeatedly. He was growling and attempting to stop me.

"I. Hate. You. Cerulli! You ruined my life by opening your fucking mouth!" I screamed at him.

"Get off of me, Dahlia!" I hit his chest. "Stop, fucking cunt, that hurts!" He just made me hit him more by saying that.

He pinned me down and kissed me by force. "No!" I turned my head. "Because of you, I lost the man who ever took me seriously! The one who will ever love me!" I sobbed, pushing him off and running to my car.

"Wait, stop!" I heard him close behind. It's not long until I feel his grab hold of me and slam me against my car.

"What?! Leave me alone, please, Chris! I'm begging you! Let this us thing go! There is no more us...forget we ever-"

"I love you, Dahlia..." those were the few words to silence me.

"You-No. This can't-" I rushed to get inside my car. "This isn't happening! Not to me!" I tried.closing the door but Chris swung it open.

"I admit I fucking love you and you just turn and leave?! Seriously, Dahlia?!" I push him back and close my door, locking it quickly.

Chris bangs on my windows but I drive away, leaving him yelling out to me.

I just wanna get home to Angelo...

I haven't updated this story because, as I said in the first chapter, it will cause major writers block. Plus, I finally moved into a new apartment with my love so, I hardly have time to write. But I wrote what I could, if you like it, good for me, and if you don't, fuck me sideways. I'm joking...Hahaha.

~Dahlia Slaughter