We Only Come Out At Night

October 31, 2014

*Chris*

"Baby, hurry up!" I nag at Dahlia whom is taking an eternity in the bathroom.

I finish drawing my Michael Graves makeup again, as I do for every costume party or every Halloween.

Today, we're heading over to a haunted house before going out to scare people at night. Just kidding, we're going to Bats afterwards.

I'm still not sure what Dahlia is wearing, so I have no idea why she's taking so long.

"Babe, we've gotta go! The guys are waiting for us!" I yell out. I hear her groan and I smirk.

Kuza, Ricky, Ryan, Allie, Balz, Ryan Ashley, Angelo, Kelly, and us are all hanging out before the party. The majority of us drove here to Pittsburgh so we could all reunite. We're all from different parts of Pennsylvania so that's why.

I hear footsteps coming from the bathroom as I slip on my Misfits tee. I'm wearing a pair of leather pants, demonia boots that are 4", my favorite The Misfits tee and skeleton gloves. Not rockin the suit today.

Dahlia walks into the bedroom while on her phone, dressed as a sexier, darker version of Harley Quinn. She has on a pair of tights, one leg red the other black, her corset top is black with blood stains all over it, her head is adorned with an exact replica of Harley's actual hat, her neck has a red choker around it with a Joker charm hanging from it, her makeup is beautifully dark, mixed with red and her lips are black. She's the best damn Haley Quinn I've ever seen.

"Umf, babe. This is seriously a sexy ass costume." I smirk as I make my way to her. I place my hands on her hips and bring her close.

Her eyes are glued to her phone screen as she sighs, sadly. I question her mood and glance down at her phone. She's on Instagram, going through some comments.

"Whatcha got there, baby?" I ask, curiously.

"People hate me..." She sighs. "Fans of yours and Mike are bashing me because I caused the big fight between you guys. They're saying I'm a whore, a slut, a tramp...they don't believe that I love you." she whispers and sets her phone down.

I grab it and scroll through.
@Bringmeolisykes- She's in it for the attention and fame.
@Motionlessinhannah- It's weird how she went for guys who are identical #whore
@Sarahptv- I don't really like her. She broke a friendship that was pure gold.
@Sallycadaverous- Dahlia is pretty but Chris should date classy people. Not girls who go around and fuck his friends.
@Missrickyxhorror- Chris should date someone who hasn't fucked his friends. How about @ashcostello? Think about it @chrismotionless! She's perfect for you!

I've seen enough!!! I grab my phone and go on Instagram. I post a picture of us at my birthday party followed by an angry message to the fans in which after hopefully they'll leave my Dahlia alone!

@chrismotionless- I've seen plenty of hate messages towards my girlfriend @DahliaXRose. I'm asking those who fucking claim to be my fans, or Kuza fans to fuck off and leave her at peace! We're tired of your harassment and your childish behavior. Most of you are below the age of 18 and I understand how you kids can get when it comes to artists getting into relationships. I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm happy with everything around me. Let's leave it at that! #GrowUp

I tweeted a smaller version of that rant then set my phone down.

Dahlia smiled and kissed my lips, softly. "That was sweet. Thanks.." she sighs.

I kiss her once then pull away. "Let's get going." I smile. She nods, grabs her phone then we walk downstairs and out the front door.

*Dahlia*