More Brilliant Words Were Never Said

WEEKS LATER

"Baby, our flight has been delayed. We won't be there until probably another week." Chris frowns.

"Shit, I was really excited you were coming back to me." I sighed, saddened.

"You could always come back to Pennsylvania." he suggested.

"No...not yet." I sighed. "Fuck, I want to see you in person." I whined.

He looked hurt. "Sorry, baby. But, we'll talk more and more until the day comes. Before you know it, I'll be in your bed, holding you, kissing you, touching you, loving every part of you." he smirked, sexually.

I bit my lip and nodded. "I can't wait." I smiled.

He chuckled, darkly. "Talk dirty to me." He whispered, seductively. I noticed he laid down, placing his laptop on his bare stomach. Why is he shirtless? Not sure but I like it.

I laughed and sat up against my headboard. "Christopher, are you gonna mast-"

"Yes, I need you so bad and I can't take not being with you, physically!" He groaned in frustration.

I giggled blushing, immensely. "Dirty talk, okay, um, you're pasty ass is so sweet???" I laughed, not really knowing what to say.

His face was priceless. "Babe! That sucks! You can do better than that...and my ass in not pasty." he defended, smirking.

"I like your pasty ass. I also like your beautiful, porcelain skin, your tattooed neck and chest. Don't you just like it when my tongue runs over every inch of it? My hands would begin rubbing you, stroking you until you're hard. I love knowing I'm pleasing you." I smirk, hearing him groan.

"More...say more." one of his hands reached down, out of sight. And he's doing it, haha.

I watch him throw his head back. "Can you almost feel my mouth around you, taking you in deeper and deeper? Do you like how it feels when I dig my nails into your thighs? I love kissing your neck, licking my way to your lips. I like biting it until I see blood-"

Chris moans and the camera starts moving faster, I hold in a laugh. Ugh, he's so sexy. If only I could see.

"D-Dahlia, baby, I need you." He moaned, loudly.

"Imagine bending me over a table. Grab at my hips and bring me close to your dick." I giggled. "Now, fuck me, Chris. Fuck me until you've got me screaming. Hurt me with your every move. Satisfy my sexual needs-"

"Fuck!" he moaned, uncontrollably. I bit my lip.

"Baby, show me..." I said, smiling.

Chris stops stroking himself and moves the laptop to an angle where I'm able to see his whole body.

He takes his shorts off and looks at the camera, smirking. "You're doing good, baby. You're way better than porn." He laughed, panting.

I blushed. "That's serious. Better than porn? I must sound sexy." I joked.

"You do, now, keep going and watch me." With a wink, he laid his head back on the pillow and grabbed his erection.

I bit my lip, hard. "You're killing me, baby. You're so hot." I groaned. He laughed and I began again, "Okay, where were we? Oh, yeah. Fuck me faster, Chris. Faster, I want you deep." He jerked himself, quickly, moaning loud. "I'm screaming for more. Give me more, baby. Go harder." I smirked.

By now, Chris was sweating, panting, moaning louder and I was a bit wet...I know.

I stopped talking for a few seconds but he kept going.

"D-Dahlia?" he moaned.

"Yes, baby?"

"Touch yourself." My eyes widened. "Show me you want me." He moaned, jerking off.

"But Chris, you know I do want you." I state. To be honest, I've never done that in front of anyone before. There's always a first time...

Chris came on his stomach and his sheets before stopping and watching me.

"My turn to talk dirty." He smirked, devilishly.

I laid down and positioned the laptop at the angle he did. I listened to his soft, sexy voice turn me on before we begin.

******

Before I knew it, Chris and I had been 'talking' for hours. It's like he's here with me. Once we hang up our Skype, I head into the shower. I get out and go down to dinner.

"So, what did you and Chrissy talk about that took hours?" Sasha smiled, setting the food on the table.

"Just stuff, haha." I laughed, nervously.

She nodded and Kyle came in from the living room. We began eating then the night ended faster than I thought.

Random chapter. Haha, it was funny, though. Guess who's next to me. Alanna, she talked me through every word I typed for you! She's so weird when it comes to these things. I updated this because she threatened to throw my Chris Cerulli poster into the pool. So, I agreed to let her help me write this inappropriate chappy. We love you readers for sticking around for our weird chapters.

~Dahlia Slaughter
w/ Alanna Trasher