I Need This, I Want This, I Love It

We lay in each other's sweaty arms. My head on his rising and falling chest. His large hand smoothly caressing my body.

His touch sent shivers all along my body. I kissed his chest and stroked his abdomen.

"I love you, Chris." I said, under my breath. His hand stopped moving and I heard his heart beat quicken. A low breath flew from his mouth. I picked up my head and he was shocked I actually said it. Its true, I love him. It took this to admit it out loud.

"And I love you, baby." he smiled, kissing me, softly.

"Thank you...for making me see it. I never thought I say the words."

"You said you loved me yesterday while we fought outside. I was too angry to really react." He muttered. "We broke our promise." And when I had a flashback of the day I asked him to promise me to never fall in love.

~*FB*~

My head moves along with Chris's chest. I softly slide my hand over his stomach and tap it with my fingertips.

"Would you hate me if I told you I'm falling for you?" Chris whispered into my hair as he held me in his arms, tightly.

I look up at him and sigh. "With all my heart." He frowns and nods. "Remember we swore to never have feelings. This was just-" He cut my sentence short.

"Sex, I know. But, Dahlia, you can't tell me you didn't at least develop some sort of feelings for me. Or can you?" He asked, softly.

I lay my head back down on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

"That's why I'll hate you. I like you, Chris. I like you a lot and if we both feel the same, that'll make everything worse than it already is." His heartbeat quickened.

I rose my head and looked at him. He was smiling but had a look in his eye that said he was sad.

"You're right. If you tell me more about what you feel, I might end up fighting Kuza over you." My eyes went wide and my lips gaped.

"I won't tell you...everything on my mind about you." He nods and sighs.

"I guess it's for the best." He said, softly.

~*End of FB*~

"You lied and still promised me to not fall in love. You should've said it was too late." I sighed.

He nodded, "I thought about it but...chose to let you believe all I felt was lust." His hands pulled me to his lap.

I kissed his temple, "Why didn't Michael ever make love to me like this. Every time we'd have sex, he'd...do what you do er did." I sighed, sadly. "Six months of never feeling what making love felt like from a man who said he loved me every single day..."

"Maybe he didn't love you like I do." Chris says.

I shrugged, "Maybe he didn't." I sighed. "Anyways, let's talk about something else, please?"

Changing the subject like I asked, Chris said, "Lets go to Disney Land. And bring Devin and Kylie with us." His smile was bright.

I nod, quickly. "Yes!" I jumped off, wrapping a sheet around my body and pulling him up with me. He dragged a sheet along with him and wrapped it around his waist.

I pulled him to the bathroom so he'd shower and I'd get dressed but he stopped me.

I looked at him confused.

"Tell me you love me again, baby." He smirked, pulling me to his chest.

"I-I love you, Chris." I smiled, shyly.