I Am Lost Without You Here

Am I updating too fast? I feel like I am. I guess it's because I'm ready to get to the end of this story. Anyways, le chapter..

The next morning, I awaken to a lonely bed. Ange was sleeping at my feet like always, though. Was last night a dream? If so, it was rather vivid.

I'm naked, so I highly doubt it was a dream. I sit up and search around my room. Michael's things were gone. Did he really leave? But what about last night? Didn't that mean shit to him? It meant so much to me! It gave me hope! I thought our relationship was broken beyond repair until yesterday.

A single tear streams down my face and I decide to get out of bed, get dressed and head down for some coffee. I need the energy.

I walk down and as I make my way through the small hall, I see someone sitting on the couch in the living room. Michael. He's still here!

Quickly, but quietly, I make my way there. I circle around the couch and see his head in his hands, his elbows on his knees, his bags at his side.

"M-Mike? Are you awake?" I whispered, softly, sitting on the arm rest of the other side of him.

His head slowly rose and his eyes darted to me. "Yeah. Don't worry, I was just, uh, leaving." He muttered.

"Why do you still have to go back? I mean, we worked things out, didn't we? We can give us-" he shook his head before I even finished.

"Last night was last night. But today is today. I'm not turning back. We're not- We are not back together, understand?" He asked, looking away to the blank tv.

"No, I don't. Baby, please take me back. I'm lost without you here and I can't function right without you to guide me. Last night meant so much to me..."

He kept his head down, his hands balled up. "Well...it meant nothing to me. Our relationship meant the world to me before you chose to throw it away for a fake ass friend like Cerulli." My eyes let out more tears.

I stood and paced around. "I can't believe you're leaving me. You wanted one more night to realize you didn't want me anymore? I hate my life!" I sobbed. Suddenly, arms wrapped around me.

"Don't cry. Dahlia, there...there's something else you should know." He whispered, pulling away. The look in his eye said it was bad.

"W-what?"

"I've moved on..." He whispered, softly.

My heart broke even more. The air in my lungs disappeared. I can't breathe, I can't feel. I'm so numb.

"What do you mean?! To who?!" I cried.

"We're not official but she helped me get myself back up when you broke me down. Franccesca has always cared when you didn't." So, Franccesca betrayed me. That bitch!

"FRANCCESCA?!" I spat in anger. Rage was my master at this point.

"Yes. She fell in love with me throughout these years and I was blinded by you. You led me on while we were still friends." He growled. "You know, fans asked where you were because they wanted to meet you. I said you were home with friends. I couldn't tell them you were sleeping with The Chris Motionless. That would've caused so much shit in our music industry." He sighed, grabbing his bags. "I made you some breakfast, the way you like it. I also made coffee. It's all on the table..." Mike started walking to the door.

I grabbed his arm. "Stay. Stay with me, I love you. I love you so much, baby. Don't leave me here alone. Ange and I need you." I cried, gripping at his shirt.

He pushed me back, lightly and sighed, closing his eyes, tight. Little water droplets squeezed out but he wiped them away.

"If you want, I'll take Angelo. If you'll be too lonely, go ahead and keep him. In fact, you did adopt him..."