You Hate Me For The Things I've done

It's been weeks since I've arrive to California. The day after I read Michael's texts, I showed Chris. We spent a full day talking, just talking about life. He made me realize so many things. I made him stop drinking and get back to his straight edge life. We're good.

Now, I haven't been craving to call or text Michael back. Oh, yeah, a few days ago, he texted me and sounded angry.

It read:

Michael- So I just found out you went to California without telling anybody. You're fucking selfish. Eri has been worried sick. I saw pictures you took, Kylie took, Devin took and also Chris. I fucking knew you two would still be together. The fans are going crazy, you know? They fucking ballistic over how you left me for him. It's pissing me off. Some are happy you're together and some are mad. Now I'm positive you never loved me. You never called back! Fuck you.

It made me mad because I'm trying to let go but he keeps texting..Chris and I officially go out and I must say, it feels great not cheating. I'm happy with him and we've been making love every day since that night he officially won my love.

This morning, Chris and Devin left to Pennsylvania together for something about the upcoming album. The guys have to meet up.

I'm currently working with Jeremy Saffer as his personal assistant. Today we are shooting with Ash and Nikki.

After the shoot, we went to go eat and hung out at Ash and Nikki's. Jeremy left early, but I stayed the whole time.

Nikki planned a small pool party and I borrowed one of Ashley's swim suits.

Jake and a few strangers to me came, joining the party. Ash and I raced each other to the pool, splashing one another.

"Come on, guys!" Ash laughed. Nikki nodded and he and Jake came jumping in.

Nikki attacked Ash and Jake attacked me.

"Fuck you guys!" We giggled, slashing them.

Jake placed me on his shoulders and swam with me on him the whole time.

"Throw me up then catch me." I smiled.

Jake laughed and tossed me into the air, catching my fall with his arms.

"Lets go underwater." He pushes me down as we hold our breaths and play fight underwater.

He pulls me to him and grabs my face. I smile and tickle his sides. He laughs and nearly chokes on water. We rise to the top and he's coughing.

"Sorry, sweetie!" I laughed, looking over at him. He stops coughing but laughs.

"Come here." He smirks. I shake my head and start to swim towards Ash, Nikki and some other guy.

Jake catches me and hugs me from behind. Ash eyes him but shrugs whatever it is off.

"Come here." Jake laughs again, turning me to face him. I smile and he grabs my face again. His smile grows, sweet and his eyes gaze mine. Suddenly, Jake kisses me!

I gasp, not knowing what the fuck to do.

"Jake, that's Chris Cerulli's girlfriend!" Ash screams in shock. Jake gasped with wide eyes.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, I didn't know you moved on from Kuza so fast! Sorry! God, I'm sorry, Dahlia!" He apologized for the hundredth time.

"Dude..." Nikki shook his head. I just stood there, paralyzed.

"Dahlia, it's okay. Chris won't find out." Ash says, smiling, sweetly. Nikki plays with her red and black hair as Jake steps out of the pool and I just stay around Ash and Nikki.