Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Chester’s POV

          “Mike give them back!”

          He knew he’d get in trouble with his long showers. He’d never thought of Mike stealing his clothes though.

          “Come get them!” Mike called back.

          “This isn’t funny Mike!”

          “I find it hilarious!”

          “Give them back!”

          “Ok fine. Here I’m outside the door. Come take them,” Mike called. Chester wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door. Mike stood there with his pants. Chester reached to grab them and Mike smiled at him. When he grabbed his clothes, Mike leaned in and gave him a kiss before letting go and leaving Chester to his business. Chester sighed and shook his head. He pulled his sweats on over his boxers and then tugged a black shirt over his head. His spiky blonde hair was flattened on his head. He put his glasses on and then tossed his towel on the rack before leaving the bathroom. He took about two steps before a hand grabbed his arm and turned him around.

          “Hey beautiful,” Mike said softly. Chester smirked at him.

          “You got some nerve talking to me after you stole my pants.”

          Mike laughed and then wrapped his arms around him before giving him another kiss. Chester smiled as he returned the hug.

          “You know…..your hair is really soft after you shower,” Mike said and Chester felt him press his face into his hair.

          “Mmm, yea?”

          “Yea. You should shower all the time. Don’t worry about the gel.”

          “You just want me to shower so you can steal my pants again. I swear I’m locking the door next time.”

          “I don’t know why you didn’t before.”

          “I didn’t have to worry about it before,” Chester said as he kissed Mike quickly before pulling back. Mike kept his arms around him though. He let Mike hug him for a few more minutes before the other boy let go of him and then gave him a grin.

          “Well now you know,” Mike said smiling. Chester rolled his eyes. He knew Mike was eager to go ahead and go at it. Chester just wasn’t sure if he could handle that or not. He was still afraid of Mike touching him like that especially after that one incident. Any normal kid would be eager to do it. Especially with someone like Mike. Ok maybe not any kid. Any girl or gay guy. But he wasn’t normal. He was far from it. But Mike had said that he liked that Chester was different even though he could tell that Mike was frustrated about how slow things were going between them.

          He knew that at the beginning of the summer he never would’ve thought about having sex with Mike. Hell, it was never on his mind. Sure, he’d found Mike attractive when he first met him but he’d never thought Mike would’ve been gay or return the feelings he felt towards him. It was weird how quickly things had changed. Crazy in his opinion. Mike had hated him before and now he was….well way different.

          Honestly, he was scared about what would happen to both of them if anyone found out they did it. What if Mike’s parents found out? They’d probably kill Mike since they hated that he was in a relationship with him. He didn’t want Mike to go through that stuff. Mike didn’t deserve that. What if all their friends felt uncomfortable being around them if they found out? He’d just made friends, he didn’t want to lose them now. And they’d been Mike’s friends for years.