발사

The wind blew about them, shifting their hair and clothes in one swift direction. The tension was great, but neither said nothing. They were both waiting for the one that they loved most to be a safe distance away before their tongues had the chance to kill.

Looking at Hoseok, all he could hear were the prickly words that slithered off the tongue of this snake that stood before him, threatening his life and his future.

Glaring, neither one of them dared to move until the playback of a gunshot replayed in their heads. One for a friend they lost. For him, it was Jimin. And he, Namjoon. Seeing the dead body behind him made his blood boil.

"You've never once tried to welcome me as Namjoon had. You never had a nice word to pass on to me and now you've killed my best friend."
"You stole my baby sister, turned Jungkook against me and then killed Namjoon. Namjoon is the one who thought there was something more to you that we could use. But you never had a kind word, nor any words to express to anyone. Therefore, when you came, I saw you for who you really were and knew that this would happen."

"I didn't kill Namjoon."
"You killed him long before he was dead! He trusted you and you only screwed him over by fucking with Jiu! My fucking little sister! When he decided to ignore my gut feelings about you and befriend you, I kept my guard up. Why? Because I knew who you were. I know what type of guy your kind is like. It's guys like you that just disgust me."
"Even now.. You refuse to change you rotten attitude."
"I am not kind to traitors that are less than the scum of the earth."

Anger welling up within him, he fought the urge to pull the trigger, yet never let down his guard. "Then I guess that means we're even." He started as he failed to control his anger. "Scrum knows scum. Scum beats scum."

*BANG*

Long, loud moans echoed the streets followed by another

*BANG*

Both boys were down.

One of them moaning.

The other one dead..

The fast paced footsteps got louder and soon stopped as she looked at the scene. Screaming, Jiu runs over to the one in pain to check and see who's stil alive.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Jiu."
"What are you sorry about? Are you okay?"
"You'll never forgive me for this and I swear, I'm sorry. I couldn't.. I couldn't avoid it."
"What did you do?"
"I killed him." Her loving, warm attention suddenly stopped when reality finally set in.

She got up, leaving him where he was to go check on her brother. But kneeling down, she discovered his body that had been soaked in blood and a bullet wound right next to where his heart was.

He was just barely alive - still choking - when she set eyes on him. It was unbearable to have this be the last memory of her brother. Crying, she grabs his hand and keeps apologizing.

"Hoseok? Hoseok I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I swear, I didn't mean it. I didn't want things to turn out this way." She kept crying until Jungkook came running. "Hoseok, please don't leave me! I said I didn't mean it!"

"Jiu! We've gotta go! The police are coming!"
"But what about Min? I can't leave him!"
"Jiu, let's go!"
"But I can't just leave him!" She wails, hesitating to leave her brother's side for his. "M-M-Min, please.." she begged before becoming hysterical as Jungkook hauled her away over his shoulder. Both of them now covered in blood, they fled the scene.

The officers flocked the scene. Police cars everywhere with paramedics. They quickly rushed both boys into the ambulance for quick medical care. Though, just before he blacked out, a familiar face gazed down at him. This person's face seemed to be filled with disappointment and shame. But he had no time to react, as he had quickly passed out soon after.