Transparency

The knocks began again in the afternoon after classes had let out. Reluctantly, he wiped himself up off the floor.

"You?!" The familiar silhouette accompanied with those high-end glasses spewed. Though he payed it no mind as he immediately found himself on the bed just as soon as the door had been opened. "You know, I've got a real problem with you, asshole." His voice drifting away, and pretty soon, the swarm of blackness was hovering over him in disappointment as the energy of his look of disgust eminated about the room. "What the hell happened to you? Did someone fuck you in the ass or what?"

He didn't answer. Instead, a sigh danced about the room after parting from his lips. The same sigh danced its' way out of his as well, accompanied by a quick observation of the situation. "I cannot believe I'm doing this.. But.." He mumbled to himself before extending his hand out toward the pathetic log. "Get up."
"Why do you always have to bother me? Can't you just be someone else's asshole for a while?"
"Shut your pathetic ass up and take my hand, you asshole."

The pathetic log soon became a standing one. With eyes so dark, one would assume he were one of the walking dead. The internally deceased.

"Look at yourself. You can't even face me like you usually do." His sad eyes glared back at the eyes burning hatred through him. "You just look like shit.." He spat.
"Are you done?"
"What?"
"Did you really just come here to insult me like you do everyday? Is that it? 'Cause if so, I'm tired of it. I think I've had my fix for today.."

"No, I'm not done." The air stood still. The room was so tense that a knife could be dulled by the intense energy. "I originally came here to complain about the noise from last night. Let's say it was a warning I was ready to equip you with. But I see that you can't even handle the equipment you were born with.." More silence followed. "You weren't at school today.." He started. "You never miss class.." His eyes narrowed. "Why?"

He hadn't bothered to answer. Instead, a sigh of annoyance and lack of energy followed a look cast into the abyss of nothingness. "You wouldn't care anyway if I told you." his eyes grabbed Jimin's by the throat. "So why should I?" Scoffing with a laugh of disbelief, he broke his stance consisting of the crossed barrier on his chest and a statuesque stature.

"Fine." He nodded, leaning back onto the dresser. Both hands on either side of it. "I'll care. But only for today." His eyebrows furrowed, but before he could question what was happening, he continued. "Since you seem to have been missing sessions with your therapist, I'll be one for you for a day."
"How can I trust you? What have you ever done to prove that you're trustworthy?"
"Arguably, I could say the same about you. But.. I respect you. And I guess.." He sighed, keeping his gaze toward the ground. "I'm envious of you."

"Tch." That's a no-brainer. He thought, rolling his eyes.

"I honestly hate you." He admitted with a straight face. Again, he went unphased. "I hate you because you make me look like shit. My grades used to be the top of the top before you came and it pisses me off." He attempted to respond, but Jimin cut him off before a word could be uttered. "And not just because of the obvious reasons.." Pulling his glasses off, the emotions of the air changed. "My father is in the highest position of a company that owns shares of the school. It's frustrating to get those threatening calls every so often talking about how he'll disown me and I'll never inherit the family fortune if I don't keep the family legacy going and lose to someone like you." He chuckled to himself. "Honestly, I think it's bullshit seeing as to how he started out as a high-school dropout with not a single penny to his name. Before he met my mother, he was nothing without her." The air became stiff and serious again. "But.. He did go back.. And when he did, he came out on top of everything. And now, all the pressure's on me to do the same. His excuse for dropping out of high school is still the fact that he was bored and just fucked around a lot. I guess he refuses to let me do the same." Their eyes locked with one another from the stand points they stood from.

"And I won't."

A moment passed when Jimin straightened his hunched shoulders and crossed his ankles. Growing back into that slight 'piss-off' stature. "So, talk. Why are you acting like this? You never break."
"I.. It just isn't worth the time.."
"But it's obviously something that's hurting you."
"It's not as heavy as yours."
"I never asked to compare sins, so quit fucking around and just tell me what it is."

His lips parted in preparation to start the truth when, "It's that gang, isn't it?"