Felt

Backing her up to a wall, the kiss deepened as she soon began to feel him pressing up against her. Softly moaning he quickly shushed her and paused. "What if we get caught?"
"You think too much. No one even comes here. Sit down here." She quickly straddled him and began to unbuckle his pants without breaking eye contact. He nervously took in a deep breath as she began to rub him through his boxers.

"It's okay. I know what I'm doing. You can trust me." She whispered before kissing his lips once more while continuing to rub him.
"You can touch me if you like." Hesitantly, his hands began to reach up towards her, landing on her arms. Squeezing and releasing repeatedly until she moved them to her breasts. "You can touch me right here.. Or right here.." She said, moving them to her butt. "Or even here." She said, letting him feel her wetness that had formed through her panties.

She soon unveiled her desire and devoured it, to which he replied by fiddling her wetness. Once satisfied, she sat up watching him lightly heave at the explosion. "Can you take anymore?" She teased. He hadn't the chance to answer when she began to satisfy her craving.

It amused her seeing his eyes roll to the back of his head as she felt his hands tightly grip her ass. "Jiu.." He hummed as she began to unbutton her top to expose her bra.
"Shh. Tell me you love me."
"I Love You."
"Promise to remember me."
"Yes."
"Remember our promise."
"I swear. I will find you."

She smiled as she began to grind on him, causing him to groan. She went faster and faster until his face told her that he was on edge. That's when he pushed her off and climbed on top of her. "Now, let me pleasure you." His deep, raspy voice pleaded in her ear causing her to laugh.
"But you're a virgin. You don't know any tricks."
"I can try."
"I'll just teach you." She took a deep breath to speak when he entered her again, causing her to gasp. Grinning, he began to move within her until her couldn't anymore - which came pretty fast. She then began to laugh again. "Aww. My virgin baby is tired. It's okay."
"I Love You, Jiu."
"Hmm." She smiled. "Kiss me."

~

The days flew by and all he could think about was her. It even showed. Especially when they were together at the meetings. His eyes glazed over with horniness whenever he would see her. And it was no longer like before when he could just ignore her.

He really wanted her.

Jiu was walking past the bathroom one day when he had suddenly grabbed her, pulling her into the bathroom. And locking the door behind him. "Jiu, I can do better this time."
"I'm sure you can."
"Can we just do it again, please?"
"Why here?"
"Because my body craves you. I just wanna feel you." He said, approaching her and nuzzling the crook of her neck.
"You are too adorable. Alright." She said, dropping her bookbag. "Show me your nest shot."

Without hesitation, he pulled her body towards his and began kissing her while his other hand began fiddling with her panties. Her moans soon began very lightly which encouraged him to go on.
Pushing her body up against a stall, she became a little wild-eyed as he began to unbutton her shirt. Once undone, his lips fastened to her perky pair. He was quickly thrown off for a second when she wrapped her leg around him. Grinning at his state of shock, he quickly grinned back at her before leaning into her ear.

"Take your panties off."

She did so slowly to tease as he tried to undo his pants as quickly as possible. Once free, he once again attacked her body. Taking her leg and lifting it up off the ground before pounding into her. Their lips stitched together as muffled moans progressed.

He soon stopped, pulling her over to the stall where would "Bend over." over the toilet. Slapping her ass lightly, he began to take over her again.
She then stopped him when she felt that he was ready to rest a bit and had him "Sit down." on the toilet. His hands fastened to her hips as she lowered herself on him. His intense stare told her that he was still hungry and still wanted more. "Don't worry. I'll feed you." she giggled before beginning to bounce. It still satisfied her to see him tilt his head back in pleasure.

"You're mine and I Love You."