Like A Bullet

They ran about the rural area searching for a place to hide when they stumbled across a payphone. Almost running past it, he stopped them. "Wait." he said, catching Jiu from falling as they had been running at great speed.
"What?" She said, panicked.
"I need to make a call."
"If we don't leave right now, we'll be caught-"
"Jiu. Bangtan knows every corner of the city and we are only two people. If we try to go by foot, we'll have a heart attack if they don't catch us. But if I make this call, we'll be out of the city before midnight." he said, reaching for the phone. She clutched tightly onto his arm, looking at him with worried eyes. Nodding at her, she released him.

1-5-6-9

8-6-2-7

"1"

The phone then began to ring. And when he was about to turn and tell Jiu to go ahead without him if she felt they wouldn't make it, he answered.

"Hello?" The sleepiness and annoyance very clear in his voice.
"Jimin, I really need your help. This is-"
"Who the fuck is this?"
"Calm down, as whole and you'll hear who I am."
"I already know who you are. What do you want?"
"You remember what you told me about the gang? To get out?"
"I said that if you were smart enough, you would get out."
"Well, I need your help.."

Jimin sat up on the other line. "Wha-?"
"We need you to meet us on Cheoneul-ro 31-gil 42263."
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Listen, Jimin. If you don't get here right now, we may never see you again."
"Wh-"
"We have to go."

The phone buzzing in Jimin's ear as a sign that he hung up on him, soon made him realize that he needed to rush to get to where they were.

"But wait.." He paused. "Who the fuck is we?"

Shaking the thought away, he decided it wouldn't matter to him. Perhaps it was Jungkook he had been referring to. The small, yet fast and strong boy they had taken on his first outing to the park.

Just as he was about to walk out of the house, it occurred to Jimin that if this was a gang they were running from, then he would not be the fool.

Taking a few steps backwards, his eyes slowly locked onto the glistening piece of cool, black metal.

Grabbing it, he briskly walked out to his car.

"And where the hell do you think you're going in my car?"

Sighing, Jimin didn't bother turning around.

"I really don't have time to explain it right now. I'll tell you when I come back. I promise."

"Jimin." He paused at his father's stern voice. The silence was a sign for him to turn around and face him.
"Be safe."

He could see the hope and respiration in his eyes. Almost as if he knew before Jimin did that he would not be coming back.

Nodding, he got into the car wondering to himself how his father knew until he had set the gun on the seat of the passenger's side.

And then, he knew.