Names of the Nameless

"So what is that? A Psychology book?"
"It's all my notes from college when I took the course."
"You went to college?" Surprised, she propped herself up on her arm to look over at him.
"Yeah. I went to college.." He took a swig. "You can learn a lot of dangerous things from Psychology."
"Like what?"
"Like what type of pills you should or shouldn't mix together in order to avoid or result in death. What type of drinks have effects on different people. Just the basic stuff like that."
"So you know how to kill me?" She laughed.
"Everyone knows how to kill someone. It's just their mind that's full of logic that's holding them back." Her smile faded. "But I have no reason to kill you, if that's what you're worried about." He said as he began to fumble around with the picture in his hand. Once it fell, she began to question it.

"What is that?"
"What?"
"That thing that just fell."
"A picture."
"Can I look at it?"
"No." He said as he retrieved the picture.
"Why not?"
"Because these memories are not for you."
"You don't have to tell me the story behind the pictures.. I just wanna know their names."

Names? Wait a minute! Nosey brat!

Quickly, he turned the picture over, snatching it away from her eyes. "Was that you? In the grey suit. Was that what you used to look like?" He slowly turned the picture back over to look at it himself.

I used to stick out like a sore thumb.. Now I'm even worst..

"Don't get any smudges on this pic." He firmly said before beginning to hand it to her before stopping. "Nevermind. I'll just hold it. Just point to them. But don't touch the picture."

She began.

"That's Jin."
"He's pretty handsome."
"Yeah. Everyone thought so." He replied grimly.
"What was he like?"
"Jin was the leader of the police academy portion of the school I went to. Very strict, but very flexible. Although he only expected nothing but the best from you."
"Ah.." she nodded.

"Who's this?"
"Namjoon."
"Ha! He has blonde hair like you!"
"Had."
"What?"
"He had blonde hair.. Not anymore.."
"Is that a-?"
"Just move on."

"This."
"That's Jimin."
"He looks pretty smart. What was he like?"
"A prick." She was taken aback by his words. "Jimin was always the top of the school until I came there. He constantly tried to use his.. tactics.. to try and keep his position at the top. He was supposed to be next in line for the police academy leader. He was even in training."
"Was he always like that?"
"No. He became very acquainted with me and we became.. close during that year.."
"Is that a good thing?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean.. If you guys became that close, wouldn't you at least consider him a friend?" He fell silent as his mind began to remember..

"Pick another one.." He mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Choose your next pick." He sternly replied. The memories getting to him. She pointed.
"Who are these two?" He paused.  "Who are they?"
"They don't matter anymore.. They're not here anyway.." He said as his jaw tightened. She wanted to keep on to try and find out the names of the two that seemed to be the only ones dressed like that. This made them stand out.. Just like him..

"They were rebels." He blandly said.

"A-and him?" He chuckled without a smile. "What?"
"If you didn't have amnesia, I'd say that you should know him."
"So who is he?"

"That's Officer Jeon."