A True Friend

A brief moment of relief struck when no dead bodies were found on the ground. Though a heat attack ensued when he caught sight of the guns that had been glistening in the hands of Namjoon and Hoseok pointed at the now living bodies of Augst, Jiu and Jimin.

"Namjoon! Hoseok!" He screamed, flailing his arms as he regained a new energy to charge at them. "Stop! Why are you doing this?"
"They're traitors and Jiu needs to be the only one taken back alive." Hoseok spat.
"But why? What did they do?"
"Who's side are you on, Jungkook?" His eyes piercing through him.
"Listen, I-."
"That's not an answer, Jungkook. You need to tell us if you're a member or a traitor." Namjoon stated calmly. Jungkook's words bore no existence as he now had been the one they were pointing the gun at.

"Guys wait. Please! You're all going to go to jail and then we'll all have no one. We can't just live life like this. Please.."
"Jungkook. You have one chance to step back and prove that you're not a traitor. Otherwise you will be shot too." Namjoon calmly stated. The tears began to well up as the heat began to block the airways in his face.
"Please don't make me choose. I don't want anyone to die. I thought we were a family..?"

Silence..

Namjoon's head turned sharply towards Hoseok and gave the order. "Kill him."

"NO!"

The scream echoed throughout the streets of Daegu as his footsteps approached to protect the boy. Soon, Hoseok's eyes and gun were no longer focused on the defenseless younger boy in front of them.

His eyes and gun now audited every move that this other boy was about to make to determine the best time to shoot.

If he shot at the wrong time, he would have risked the possibility of killing his sister. And there's no replay or redo button for death.

"JUNGKOOK!"

*BANG*

The heavy thud of two bodies falling onto the brick pavement on the street that night echoed into the ears of those who were still around to witness it that night.

The blood poured onto the streets, tainting them a crimson shade of red.

Jungkook's eyes widened as an ear piercing scream echoed throughout the night. Unaware that his voice also contributed to the sound, he began screaming his thoughts out loud.

"It's coming out like water! HE'S BLEEDING OUT!"

"Jiu, move!" Hoseok spat.
"No!" Her blood curdling scream could have made any person who heard it think that she was the one being murdered.
"JIU! NOW!"
"NO!" She screamed, covering the boy's body with her own.

Namjoon soon went after them as the had started running again, leaving Jungkook to weep over Jimin's dying corpse.

"Get the gun.. In my car.." He choked out.
"Jimin.." He wept. "Don't go. Please don't die, man. Please don't leave me. Please!" Jimin's hands were growing cold very quickly as his body was fighting to protect his core.

"Go-!" Jimin choked as he coughed up some blood. "Go.." He continued to choke as the blood kept coming up, leaving Jungkook with a horrifying last image of his best friend.

"Jimin! JIMIN! NO! I'm sorry!" He cried as he held his corpse. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

Another gunshot was heard, snapping him out of the horribly bloody situation.

"I promise to bury you myself. You will be honored. I'm sorry."

He immediately went to the car, wiping his eyes as he looked for the gun Jimin told him about.

Once in possession, Jungkook went to close Jimin's eyes and then to save his friends.