Chapter One

BAXTER

-I couldn't sleep, not with the sound of my parents fûcking in the next room. I burried my head into my pillow yearning for a binkie and the child like innocence of my little self, but I cant let that happen. My father hates the little side of me, if he found out it'd be another beating for me, that's why I haven't slipped into little space in nine months. Three more weeks and I can move out. I signed when the noises stopped and rolled around in my bed until I found a comfy place to lay then I was out.

----

I woke up to the sun shining through my pulled back blackout curtains, my mother leaning against the window looking out into the back yard. Honestly my mom was very beautiful, she had dark gold hair that hung in ringlets around her face, her frame petit but not overly so, and honey brown eyes surrounded by thick lashes. Her face blemish free, her skin a fair white and she was roughly 5'6". I sat up in bed and leaned back against my headboard cautiously bringing my sheets with me.

"Mom?" My voice came out timid and soft. Her posture stiffened and she turned towards me slowly with a scowl.

"Your father wants you in the living room in five minutes." Her voice came out sharp and short. With that she turned away striding out of the door. I quickly slide on a pair of dirty jeans and a plain black tee, then I scrambled my way into the livingroom. My father was the complete opposite of my mother. He was 6'4 with black thinning hair and dark green eyes, his beer belly pushed against his beater that was tucked into his jeans.

"Yes father?" My voice came out quieter then I intended and I bowed my head. He simply ignored me as he rolled a homemade cigarette so I kneeled by the coffee table and waited. He smoked almost the entire cancer stick before turning to me.

"Your mother and I are going to go to Chicago today for a business meeting. It'll last about five or six days. Can you handle staying here or do I have to pull you out of school for this one too?" His voice grew darker into a threatening tone as he talked.

"No sir. I can handle being home." I replied and then the man sent me off with a wave of his hand. I scurried back to my room trying to not bounce in glee. I get the house to myself no more judging parents or hiding out in my room for a couple days.

As soon as I was in my room I clapped my hands quietly and shook my booty, doing the happy dance all the way to my connected bathroom. Stripping, I actually got ready for the day, taking a shower, brushing my teeth and putting on clean clothes.

Looking in the mirror I looked at myself feeling the negative feeling start to bubble up. I have my mothers curly hair the color of coal like my fathers, my almond shaped eyes changed colors, right now settling on a steel grey, my slim jaw I got from my mother as well clear of any hair, I have small frame and I'm overly skinny, my height puts me at 5'5. It's so unnatural, I mean I'm a guy and I'm this small, this pathetic. Sighing I turned away from the disgusting creature and fixed my shirt before exiting the steam filled bathroom. Throwing in an oversized hoodie I grabbed my backpack luging it on my shoulders the heavy weight making my shoulders instantly ache. The pain made me sigh in relief and I hung my head quickly exiting the house. Unable to have a car, a phone, or friends I had to walk to school.

The thirteen mile hike through the back roads make me even more anxious due the lack of protection from bears and mountain lions as well as creeps who lived down one particular road. Setting off on my long walk I hummed the tune of 'Ugly' to myself hoping to make this walk go by as fast as possible.

The walked seemed shorter then normal and yet I wished it lasted longer. Slowly I climbed up the stairway to Callaway High School where my second nightmare begins.

Welcome to my book!!! This is just the intro to see what is in these characters minds. Hopefully you'll enjoy My Wolf My Daddy.  Now let us continue....