Leaders ( bellclarke) the 100 fanfic

( story takes place during unity day )

Clarke :

" you need have a day off " Bellamy said .I considered it . I haven't had a day of fun sence I got here .

"Yeah . I should " I smiled " and so do you "

" I'll have my fun when the grounders are not a threat . "

I sighed and walked off .

After awhile and a few drinks I was feeling not so myself . And I felt guilty . What would my mom think of me ?

This isn't me . Protecting people is . Getting the grounders the level with us . That's what I needed to do .

Breaking my daydream bellamy speaks up .

" your a think to hard drunk . Their never fun"

I frown . " I'm not drunk . Just not myself "

"So drunk " he smiles

" Shut up . I'm not"

I say fixing to walk away

"Would you look at that . brave princess scared to admit she's drunk and having a little fun " he smirks

"Enough with the princess . and I'm not drunk bellamy . And I can have fun but we have more important things to think about "

"What ever you say princess "

I walk away feeling annoyed .

Did he always have to be an ass .

"Clarke . the grounders want to meet " Finn says behind me . of course finn. I'd been trying to avoid him and Ravin .

"What how ? "

"Lincoln "

"Wait he can talk ?"

" Not now . We need to leave . alone no weapons "

"What! Finn that's a sucicide mission "

"Just trust me ok ? " Finn wines and I agree. "Just let me get my stuff " He nods and I shove through body's to find bellamy .

------- ---------

"I need you to follow me " I say as Bellamy turns around

"To your tent ? If you insist princess " he smirks and id usually say somthing back but I didn't have time .

" Finn and I are meeting the grounders and I don't trust them . I need you and back up -" I stop to make sure he gets it " oh and bellamy . bring guns "

I turn around to leave but he grabs my wrist .

" Be careful" was all he said .I thought he was going to say more but he stoped and walked off . I grabbed my stuff and met Finn . hoping for the best