Chapter 63

Clarke :

I feel instant pain In my arm and for a moment regret doing it think about infections but it quickly fades , taking it's place was adrenaline .

I grab a shard of glass and click the door open. I walk to Monty's room where some figure was apparently cleaning it up.

Pulling the hood back I see a very frightened girl with head phones in her ears.

" Your not supposed -" but I cut her off putting the glass to her neck.

" Where is he? where are my people ? what have you done with them ?" I question again and Again .

"Please don't hurt me " she crys and I tighten my hold .

I was scared to see myself right now . this wasn't me. But desperate times comes for desperate measures ...Bellamy of all people would know that. And tell me that who we are , and who we need to be to survive are very different things.

The thought made me almost smile .

But he couldn't tell me that .

He was dead .

I saw his bones burnt to a crisp .

And this thought made me shutter .

I grit my teeth " where . are . they ?"

" I'll ...I'll show you " she says between sobs .

She walks me to a elevator . and when it opens she pushes free and I sorta let her.

"What the hell ? "

Bellamy :

I watch octiavia gently tend to Ravin . her movements were so careful . so focused .

She had grown up so well . I only focused on keeping her alive. I never really watched her grow up .

I had kept my leg straight the whole day hoping it would do some good before I left. With or with out them .

When I was young I was told life was never easy . but this ? this couldn't compare to that sentence .

No one could tell me they've had it harder .

I can barely walk ..

And Clarke .

For all I knew Clarke could be dead ..

( feed back ?? Next update will be next Thursday . :). ).