Chapter 14

( hey guys I'm sad to say that I won't be updating Sunday because of no wifi but I will Monday also tell you ahead of time to. June 11-14. I'll be camping so no updates. In sorry :(.... But I'll make it up to you ;). Until then . Chapter 14 . Enjoy :). )

Bellamy :

I saw Clarke hanging and I could tell she didn't know it was me .

" Just kill me ..get it over with ...just kill me " I hear her half cry half say and then she was out .

My heart sunk. She had finally given up . she wasn't fighting it. Pain filled me but I knew now was not the time . I press the walkie talkie

" Raven , Octavia . south from where we met . I need help . I found Clarke . "

" 10-4". I hear raven say . did she have to be to tech all the time ? Couldn't she of said ok? was that so hard ? You wasted more breath saying 10-4

I shrugged it of for know trying I find the tree that kept her hanging.

After five minutes of looking and wondering where the girls are they finally show up and Octavia spots the tree we need in seconds.
Oh course she found it . not the guy who'd been looking for it .

" Ok raven you untie at and slowly lower it . Me and Octavia will catch her ".
" More like you want to catch her " she snorts .

What was her problem ? I have her what she wanted.

Raven slowly lowers it and we both get her to the ground .

Octavia checks for a pulse . " It's there . but it's heavy . her hearts beating really fast "

She slowly opens her eyes .

Clarke :

I open my eyes and at first it's blurry .

" Finn? "

His voice quiet and faint .

" No , It's bellamy ..."

Realizing its not him I knew Finn still wasn't safe. I sit up to fast and everything gets dizzy .

" Finns in trouble . and if we dont help him their going to kill him . " I say all to fast but everyone seemed to understand .

If he wasn't already dead ....soon ........

He would be .....