Chapter 12

[ small filler update . dedicated to @amauryst & @the_100_is_among_us ]

Finn :

I realized there was something going on with Bellamy and Clarke and when Raven and Bellamy left the tent I knew Clarke was hurt . hell I was hurt because my new ex just slept with him if all people .

" Clarke !" he yells fighting through the crowd

I stop him .

" Haven't you done enough ? I think you would be the last person on earth she would want to see right now , I'll find her , calm her down , and bring her back " I say and take off out of camp . I knew she couldn't be far ,

" Clarke ! Clarke !" I yell and begin running . where ? I didn't know .

Clarke :
I hated him . he was just a player .it was all he was . I hated raven. I hated everyone. I'm so sick of giving something to someone to have my heart ripped out of my chest . Why was this happening ? maybe it was proof that I didn't need someone . my mom was wrong . I didn't need someone like my mom said. I needed to focus on surviving . Helping people . I didn't have time for me anymore .

"Clarke !"

I kinda expected Bellamy to come running with a half ass excuse but I knew it was Finn.

" Clarke it isn't safe out here . we need to get back to cam-". "Shh". Was al I could say .
I heard footsteps . Finn realized it to .

Just then I saw a grounder come of to view and I didn't make far until I was hit and fell to the ground. More and more came out as I sat up my head throbbing . Anaya came out to looking me down. and then I was thrown off the ground and Into arms just like finn.

This wasn't going to end well . for either of us ....