Chapter ten

Bellamy :

I stand in the ark . looking around and everything's normal . I'm in my living quarters and my mom stands there making what looked like to be a letter .

"Mom?"

She looks up and smiles . she walks over to me and cups my face and my eyes began to water lightly .

"Look at you. You've gotten so big . "

"Mom how -"

"We don't have much time. thank you . for what you've done and don't think one second that it's your fault for getting me floated . ok ? it would've happened anyway I love you bellamy."

And my eyes shot open . breathing heavy I hear a sigh of relief from Clarke .

" He's gonna be ok . "

Her smile warmed me inside .

" How long was I out ?"

" A couple of hours . "

Ravin :

I knew I was sick . and I knew I wouldn't last when this bomb went off.

But the truth was..im tired ..I'm tired of living at this point and what better way to go then to save everyone right ?

But I couldn't do it . I had to stay alive when the bomb , I couldn't anyway. I saw the grounders comming and I knew I wouldn't last anyway when I hear Finn . and I didn't know what to do . He couldn't be near when this thing exploded .

Bellamy :

I walk out camp to see Abby slowly walking around checking up on people .

" Bellamy ? .. I have somthing to give you . it's long overdue and I felt like now was a better time then ever . "

At first I was confused but then she handed me a letter and It instantly reminded me of my moms hand writing .

" Don't ask me how it survived the crash " she said " I'll leave you to read it "

I look around and made sure everything was alright. I saw Octavia with jasper and Clarke tending to people . poor girl never got any rest .

I walk a little ways away from camp and open the letter .

To bellamy,

As I sit here writing this I'm moments away from getting floated . But it wasn't your fault . you and Octavia have been the best thing that's ever happened to me . And I hope that you watch over her .

You are the reason I'm finding peace . because I know she will be protected by what ever comes your way . Me and Abby always wished earth would be one of the things you faced together but I highly doubt it will ever happen . but of it does . protect her . but protect yourself . If your at earth your most likely leading . you always have that impression but don't be afraid to love . I know you can because you've shown me and your sister so much love . you've grown up to be such an amazing person . I'm so proud of you . tell Octavia the same . but I felt that you needed this more then her .

I will always love you. ,

Mom

I didn't know what to feel . all these emotions hit me like a wave . I couldn't show emotion now . id have to keep it in ,fore now was not the time .

I slip the note in my pocket and walked back into camp .

When I do everyone's gathered together watching the explosion.

"I am become death . destroyer of worlds "Clarke says

She looks over at me "it's by -".

"I know who it's by " I say and she nodded .

She looked so beautiful even tho she looked so run down so beaten over .

Everyone parts diffrent ways but me and Clarke kinda walk together .

"You look tired .you should get some rest " I say and she looks over at me . her blue eyes were missing the determination . The spark .

" I'm tired in a lot of ways Bellamy . I'm tired because I haven't slept . I'm tired of looking behind me . I'm tired of running. I'm tired of feeling like this could be my last day on earth . I'm tired of possibly knowing that someone I love could die in a second and I can't do anything about it. "

She says and then I understand her completely .

She was like me yet the opposite .

She was who my mother wanted me to love . and she needed someone as much as I needed someone .

Even if neither one of us wanted to face it .

I get closer to her where I can feel the heat between us . " You shouldn't feel that way princess. " and with that I kissed her and the passion was it was explainable when she kissed back .

This was going to be hard to live with.
What came first ? Me ? Or everything else ?