Chapter 64

*remember that I'm my story that Abby was taken by the mt men ... Or was she ? and don't worry Murphy will be in my story .. just a little out of place but still close to the show "

Bellamy :

Lying on the ground waiting for first light to begin walking I hear little rasp whispers.

" I'm scared " what sounded like octiavia's voice .

" I know where to go " and from that I assumed it was Lincoln .

" I can't leave bellamy "

" We will come back . your dying Octavia "

I shot up and walked out side .

" Your what !?"

"Bellamy ..." She says quietly

" You didn't tell me ?! "

I stop it there and turn to Lincoln. " Take her where ever . get her fixed "

I turn away ..

" Where are you going ? " She calls

" To find Clarke . "

I call to Finn and he's ready , although I feel terrible for noticing now we would all be leaving Raven.

" We will be back . I promise " Finn says and she rolls her eyes .

" To find me dead ? just don't come back ". Say states and it was a 'back off' and plead all at once. Raven was strong and she didn't want us to see her at her weakest .

I walk out Octavia was gone . apparently Lincoln didn't wait .

But I hear walking . branches snapping.

" Grounders ? mt men ? " Finn whispers but as soon as it's time to move I see guns pointed at me .

Then lowered .

Kane . the people from the ark had come down. I almost had relief when I Murphy walks out. .

" Bellamy ... your alive " he says in a tone I'm not familiar with .

" You son of bitch. " I spit and come raging towards him .

Clarke :

Everyone who looks like their eating starts screaming and I run .. sprint anywhere.

But I'm easily taken down when it's like 20 , Armed and one girl ... not armed .. who has no idea in hell where she is .

After being rudely grabbed and thrashed I'm put into some room full of beds .

And a man walks up

" I'm president Wallace " he says

" I heard your their leader. Looks like we have much in common , Clarke "

This was to much.. What am I supposed to do ?

Bellamy was supposed to be harsh. I didn't know how . And right now I needed to be.

( DONT WORRY THIS IS UPDATE 1 OF 2 , so there will be another one today :). Feed back ?