Chapter 47

Bellamy :

I could feel my arms pinned down .
But I could still move them .

I walk into my room in the ark and see my mom and Octavia . Only ..she was little.

What was happening.

"Mom ?"

"Bellamy did you get the food ? how many ration points did you use ? " She asks looking up from holding Octavia.

I remembered this memory.

This was the memory that they took my mom.

Suddenly the door flys open and guards spill in .

"No don't touch her !" I yell and they simply push me back . one man holds me as I watch them take her away .

Again .
And I was just as helpless as I was the first time . .

" No!" I keep shouting and my eyes flicker open and quickly close when I'm greeted by lights on the ceiling .

Finally adapting I open the fully and try to look around.

"Ones awake " a female voice says and a man walks over .

"Wow . I'm impressed. First mrs . griffin. Now him . "

"Where is she ? I swear to god if you tou-"

"She's over there. She's fine "

"Clarke ?" I yell

"Don't try . they put her under with so much medication just to keep her down . She's been out for 3 hours " A voice says and I immediately know it's raven .

"Put her under what ?" I ask

"Under what you were in " the man speaks again

After I don't say anything he speaks again .

"It's a drug that brings you to some of your worst memories . makes you relive them and it shows us your vital signs. Tells us how you felt and reacted to the problem . it's tells us if your crazy and need to be out down . "

"Who are you to decide who the hell deserves to be put down ?!" I yell angerly

His eyes flicker with a hint sadness . for a short short moment.

"The boss decides . "

Clarke :

"Dad?" I say as my eyes get wide .

He stood there . in the floating room .

He smiles and the button gets pressed .

Again it gets pressed Agian.

Arms holding me back I scream and thrash

Then suddenly ..
I'm in the cave .

Tears streaming down my face of seeing my dad die again I notice this was the place I killed someone .

I staved someone in the neck .

And seeing the grounder walk into the cave I suddenly knew I had to do it again.

"Wait . if you come any closer I'll kill you and I don't want to do it again please listen to me " I ramble out confused and upset .

He keeps coming at me and feel the knife in my hand .

"I'm sorry " I whisper and shove the knife in his throat I watch the life inside him fade away .

Again .

I was living my nightmare again.

[feedback ?? ]