Chapter 56

Bellamy :

"4 hours ?"

She presses her hand to my four head gently . She looked so beautiful when she was serious .

" Your hot "

" Thank you princess but -"

"Bellamy . this is serious " she cuts in .

"I'm taking you to your tent " she says then stands up .

" Listen up ! " She shouts and waits for everyone to look back .

"Due to problems we will be staying here for a few days . get comfy . jasper and Finn. You take first look out shift "

"Come on bellamy " she says looking down to me . she holds out her hand but I pass it off and stand

" I'm fine . we leave now " I say meeting her eyes.

" You passed out for four hours . " She says and begins walking to my tent. I follow her but she won't let me meet her pace.

" Clarke are you ok ?"

Finally when were an ok distance and at my tent she stops .

"Tell me what happened " she says turning around .

"Clarke "

"Please . you won't feel better until you can say what happened "

" I was tortured . they made me choose being electrocuted or loosing a member of the 100 "

I could feel my cheeks getting wet .

" I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to die . " I say and her face looks solemn .

"I'm sorry " i say and she shakes her head.

" For what ? . Bellamy you did what you had to do .you saved more of us then you lost. " she says putting her hand to my face .

"It's my fault their dead . it's my fault everyone's dead . "

"Look at me .a months ago we didn't know living on earth was even possible. and even if we knew it would years to train us . you did good. And I love you for that.".

( Feed back plz ! And plz check out my story reality isn't real )