Chapter 67

Clarke :
Cold .
I felt cold . then harshly I'm thrown the the ground causing me to jolt awake .
I made a note to myself that if i survived this I would teach myself to swim .
Anaya standing up looking over me .
For a second I close my eyes and take in the scent of trees and dirt .
That smell would always be my favorite .

Bellamy :
I stood frozen looking at Finn kill that grounder .

Abby let us out to find everyone . and I could only imagine what hell she was in . .
Seeing Finn with Clarkes fathers watch on made my stomach twist .
I wanted it . but I wouldn't say it .
Bellamy blake doesn't need anything or anyone but his sister . and as soon as she was found he would be ok .
I kept trying to reassure myself .

"You killed him in cold blood ! He gave us the answer why would you kill him! " A kid screams at him . he looks up . eyes wide .
"Your a monster. You shouldn't have come with us . you don't just kill . you need to go back " the kid says again who I believed went by the name of max . I'd seen him around camp . He kept quiet most of the time .
Finn looks down again .

" We stop looking for monsters when we realize we are one . Bellamy would know . Murphy would know . Hell everyone would know ". He says throwing his hands up.

Was he right ? Was I a monster ? I've only done what I needed to do .

"Let's move ." I say .
"There's grounders out there " Murphy says

I walk past them all.

" Then move fast "

Clarke :

"We are not safe . " Anya says after began walking .
"Put these on" she says throwing me clothes that looked almost like grounder clothes .

" Fit in or die . what I call my people and you call grounders keep to themselves . if my people are around they won't attack . if reapers are around . then I pray you can run fast or fight " she says and walks off leaving me alone .

I put on the clothes and begin to catch up with her .

"Anaya"

"Shut up " she says placing her hand up .

There's to many to count . reapers .
As if I had just got to catch my breath I'm in deaths clutch again .
Why wouldn't I have one day of freedom and life ?

When I turn around to get away hear a gun shot . then another . and another .

They weren't mt. men .
I could tell by their lack of suits .

"Oh my god " I say quietly

Bellamy :

Between shots and shouts and fists I see max go down . I feel bad it I couldn't morn . I had reapers on my tail .

With my luck everyone was scattered .
I see Murphy and I look at him with a -don't make me regret this - face and tossed him a gun .

I hear footsteps and I turn fast and slam a body against a tree . with a knife against their neck .

Clarke :

Besides the fear of the instant thrash of my against a tree and knife against my neck ...my heart felt like it stopped and the realization hit me .

" Bellamy ?!"

( FEEDBACK !!!)