Chapter 49

( super mad right now . stupid wattpadd just delated this chapter so know I'm writing it again )
( also I've had a hard time today so I'm not really up for a lovey part )

Bellamy :

" Don't make promises you can't keep " she says quietly .

I don't say anything instead I hold her in my arms .

After awhile she speaks up .

"Where all going to die In here aren't we ?"

"I don't know " I say because honestly I didn't .

The door slides open and mt. men walk in and grab me by the arms . With Clarke screaming in the back ground I feel the grip around my arm and I knew this was going to end badly.

Clarke :

It's been hours .
Hours of tears and hours of being alone when the door slides open. I don't even look up.

"We don't have much time . fifteen seconds until the Alarm sounds get as much people out as you can . "

It was a female voice and when I look up is never been so happy to see a grounder .

It was charmäne .

Immediately I run for the doors and get as much people out as I can when I see charmäne with Anaya .

" Go " she says sternly and we all run until it was safe enough to stop.

I do a check.

Ravin . Finn. Jasper . Octavia . Lincoln . Monty .

But no bell- my thoughts were interrupted. By his voice . bellamys voice and my heart races .

"Everyone listen up . we don't have time to stand here . if you want to survive then you listen to me . got it. ?" He says and basically everyone nods.

But this wasn't bellamy . And all my happiness vanishes I walk up to him .

"What happened ? "
He smirks .

" Non of your concern princess " he says and turns away .

"Come on Clarke " Finn says and follow .

Heart broken .

We all had our story's of what happened in mt. weather .

But something was deeply wrong with Bellamy .

I had a billion questions for everyone but my biggest question was for Bellamy .

What happened ?

( sorry for the crappy chapter . it was more like a filler for chapter 50 . sooo please feedback )