Chapter 39

Clarke :

to get dark and I knew we needed water because we've been low for a few days .

Bellamy had fallen asleep to get rest for tonight .
I took a stick and wrote -getting water -

I began walking talking in the alone time . I hadn't really had any alone time recently or ever sence we got here .

I walked along the trees dodging branches and stepping over logs .

Blue little butterfly's began flying around being caught in the moment and follow them .

That was a mistake.
What looks like a metal trap thrashes down on my ankle and I scream out in pain.

It was too strong for me to open and I was getting weaker by the second.

" Bellamy !" I yell
"Bellamy " I yell again but this time it didn't come out as loud .
My voice began to get horse .

Tears began to stream down my face.
The pain of the searing points stuck in my ankle.

Why has nothing worked out for me.
Why am I always getting hurt ?
I had done nothing wrong to deserve this .
Any of this.

I keep trying and trying to open it and there was no way I was getting it off .

By the time I was ready to give up I see Bellamy running to where I was .

not saying a word he begins prying it open. He grits is teeth and finally there's enough room to slip my foot out .

" Are you ok ? you shouldn't have left " he says simpatheticly yet stern.

"I know " was all I said. I knew it was stupid to leave alone , even more so at this point.

" Can you walk ?" he asks and I began to stand up it is instantly caught by bellamys arms.

I couldn't walk. How was I supposed to save everyone?

He lifts me up . " Come on princess. we need to keep moving . "

" We need to save the people in mt weather " I say and he laughs and keeps walking.

" Not anymore . not until you can walk . "

" Bellamy !-"

" No . your actions made you unable to walk .also making you unable to save everyone from gods know what . Well have to wait "

I don't say anything after that. I was mad at him.

But even more , I was mad at myself

We finally find a place and he sets me down .
We hadn't talked in what felt like ages.

" I'm sorry princess but that's what's gonna happen "
He says sitting Beside me .

I still didn't say anything . not that I was ignoring him just I didn't feel like talking .

He sighs . "do you have any idea how much you scared me ? I wake up to hear my name being screamed and you not there. I didn't know what to do ."

"I'm sorry . " I say and look over to him.

Deciding to brake the silence I smile .
"So I scared the great bellamy blake ?"
He pushes my shoulder and smiles .

" Yeah . you did. But I saved the princesses life yet again . how many times now ? "

" Shut up " I laugh.

"When do you think I can walk again. ?"

" Few days maybe " bellamy says .

I turn my head against the tree and look out towards the view.

" A few days of possible tourtière and death ". I frown

[feed back ? ]