Chapter 24

Bellamy :

I stand on guard with two others . my heart beating. Adrenaline high .

I notice their not attacking. " Don't shoot !" I say but they didn't listen .

"There's no more rounds " one guy speaks up .

And I sigh . why couldn't they listen ?

They were over running and the next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground by a grounder . struggling for breath his grip loosens. And I see Octavia behind him . standing proud.

And I was proud but it didn't last long when she was shot with an arrow .

" Octavia ! " I yell and when I get there Lincoln's already there.
" I can save her . she had to come with me "

Why did he have to help ? It was my job to take care of her . mine! not his. .

And in this war with everyone else.
I was at war with myself.

"Take her"

And he picks her up and begins to leave and I hear her calling my name as I walk in the other direction .

And head back to find Clarke .

Clarke :

"I'm ready " raven says

" We need Finn and Bellamy " I say and someone from behind speaks up.

" Theirs no time . forgot them "

" Then we forget you . got it. ? We wait " I snap I realize it wasn't their fault .

"If you were out there ...would you want us to leave you behind ?" I ask and they just look away .

I walk out to see bellamy and Finn fighting of a grounder . but to far .

There wasn't enough time ...

" Bellamy -" I pause . "Finn! "

They both look up and realization come across their face .

" Go " bellamy says.

Tears full my face. " No "

"Go now " " Get inside !" Bellamy says and then Finn.

I start to run to them . they couldn't die Bellamy couldn't die. I can't be left alone in a world that I know nothing about .

I never realized what id do with out him. How much I counted on him . how much I relied in him .

And now he was telling me to leave him . to blow the dropship with him out here .

Bellamy :

I was trying to find peace in the seconds of time I had still fighting a grinder.

Octavia . she had Lincoln . She didn't need me .

Clarke .

Clarke .

This was the last time if ever see her beautiful blue eyes. And I locked eyes with her another guy pulled her inside the dropship ,

Her screaming the whole way.
Fighting .

My heart was racing.
My mind was racing .

I look over to Finn and he nods . I nod back .

This was it

[feed back? ]