Chapter 17

Bellamy :

I stumble into camp next to raven .

" where's Clarke !" She shouts and I see her run out of somewhere .

Her beautiful blue eyes widened with horror .

" get him to the drop ship ! " she yells

I get to the dropship and she starts moving around so fast

" everyone leave " she says trying to yell but not so loudly .

I see her carfully look at me .

" I have to p-pull it out "

Pull it out ? Couldn't that kill me ?

She snaps the back end with the feather like Finns . Every move of the arrow sent searing pain through my whole body . I groan and grit my teeth .

I'd never seen her so focused . Gently moving the arrow out .

I didn't realize Id been thinking so hard when i saw her hold up the arrow .

She started pressing lightly around the wound .

" no damaged arteries . I can't beleave it "

She says with a sigh of releaf . And I see a smile appear but fade so fast it was like id imagined it .

As she was dressing my cut I decided to break the silance .

" are you ok princess ?"

" it's not about me " she said looking up .

" Clarke what happened ?"

So quiet she says

" I killed someone "

I knew how horrible she felt . She didn't want this . She didn't want any of this .

She wanted peace and now she thinks the blood is I her hands and I knew she was going to be hard on herself . To my suprise she kept talking .

.

" I didn't mean it. They were going to kill Finn . The were going to kill me . I had to get out and it ... It was the only way ,.." She said as she began to cry . I knew she didn't cry that often . Only when the time was nessisary , and this was nessisary .

I grabbed her arm and sat up looking into her eyes . The same eyes that I was starting to fall for but ruined it all .

" it was your life . It was kill or be killed . You had no choice Clarke . "

With that . To my suprise , after everything . She hugged me . Lightly so she wouldn't hurt me . I wanted to tell her how sorry I was and how this was all my fault but for some reason I couldn't do it . Not yet . Right now . I wanted her to stay in my arms . Even if t lasted a second