Chapter 51

Clarke :

It was Octavia . I could tell by her voice .

" I know what he's doing " she says and I see out of the corner of my eye she's standing next to me.

I don't say anything and I keep my gaze at the sky .

" When we were kids we used to play on the ark all the time in the room ,until we were almost caught . " She stops for a moment so I look over at her .

" After that he blocked everything to make sure it never happens again. When he gets scared or protective he shuts down his emotions. " She says

I look down . I didn't know what to say.

"Then I make him turn them on " I say and she looks over at me confused .

I Turn back for our sad make shift camp .

" Clarke ?" Octavia calls running up to me. "What are you going to do ?"

" Just go with me ok ?" I say and she nods.

I see bellamy standing alone but still near enough people to be considered "not" alone .

"Bellamy "
"Not now "

" I'm leaving. I'm taking my own group and I'm leaving. "

He quickly turns his head .

" No your not . "

" I'm leaving at dawn . some stay with Bellamy and some go with me . !" I yell out catching attention.

" Who's with me ?" I add on .

About raise their hand . Including Octavia .

I could see the hurt in his eyes .
" Your being ridiculous . your our only doctor . " He says harshly.

"Now you listen to me - " he starts .

" No you listen to me Bellamy . we lead together or I leave. Got it ? "

He gets closer to me and I can feel his breath against my face . his eyes staring Into mine.

All eyes on us . wondering what the next move was . I didn't even know what the next move was . I couldn't read his face.

" Come with me . " He says taking my wrist and dragging me far enough from any ears length .

I try to pull my wrist but he won't let go.

"Bellamy your hurting me . " I say and he looks down and slowly let's go .

" What do you think your doing ? an outburst ? Why are you being so childish ? your going to cause anarchy. People will think they won't need a leader ." he starts

It hurt. Everything he's done to me hurt .

" Bellamy . it's ok "
"What's ok ?" he says aggravated

"To be scared "

"I'm not scared Clarke "

"Then what are you ? ever sence they took you away you haven't been the same. "

" They did things to me so painful I can't even describe it. I can't let anyone go through That . I can't close my eyes with out reliving every detail . " he admits and I'm shocked.

" Please don't act like this ... well get through this together . all of us will . "

He shakes his head .

" I'm scared Clarke ."

[feed back !! ]