Chapter 3

Clarke :

I stayed awake leaning against a tree waiting for the break of dawn . I had about twenty minutes left when Bellamy sat down Beside me .

" Not getting any sleep won't help "

"You leaving without me won't help either " I replyed back .

It's not that I'd think he's leave me but I wasn't gonna take any chances .

He sighed " you don't have to go. Because if it's ugly there I don't want you to see it " I knew he was right .I don't think I could handle the out come if she didn't make it . but I also couldn't not be there if he was ok . she would want to see me . not bellamy or Finn or jasper . me .

" I'm coming ."

" I knew you were . I wouldn't think you would just stay here when someone you love is out there . I'd do the same for Octavia "

I nodded . we stayed quiet for a moment .

" Crack of dawn . lets go " I said standing up .

Bellamy :

I saw her get up and start leaving .

I smiled to myself . if never seen someone so hard- headed and stubborn yet gentle and caring .

It was beautiful .

Wait what was I doing ? I couldn't like Clarke . she was a pain in the ass .

Our group set off and I kept my distance from Clarke . what ever feelings I was having had to stop .

After about two hours we finally reached the drop ship . And it was demolished .

I instantly thought of Clarke .

" Clarke I'm -". " Mom ! ". She yells running closer . We all follow after her. I see abbi before Clarke does . " Over here ! " I yells and she runs over checking her pulse . a small sigh of relief leaves her mouth

" She has a pulse . Monte get water! Finn , jasper get her back to camp! Bellamy and I will find any supplies not destroyed to help her . " She starts calling shots .she reminded me of me . it was almost attractive .

No stop .its Clarke .

They all nod and part ways .

" Clarke . we should go to camp with them. We will check this out later "

I say " But the grounders might get here first "

" Yes but we need to help your mom "

"Let's go . " She says and we began walking .

Clarke :

I walk in my moms newly made tent . Bellamy right behind me ." mom ? "

"Clarke about your dad -". " well talk about it later . Bellamy can you get her some food ? "

"What ever you say princess " and smirks and walks out .

As soon as he walks out my mom smiles .

" Remember when you where 3 and he was 5 and you hated him " she says

" I don't like him that much as it is "

I reply back although I wasn't sure but I wasn't about to tell her that .

" I was good friends with his mom. We'd always talk about you too growing up and ending up liking each other . you guys were so diffrent . We'd talk about how you guys would end up together . Let me tell you . this was not on the list " she laughs but it had a hint of pain and I knew I had to help her .

I smiled " I think were more diffrent now mom then ever ."

" Your both leaders who level each other out . I don't see that big of a diffrence and the pet name ? "

" Ok ok not now .you need rest " I said and walked out to see bellamy smirking

" Our parents best friends ? "

" Shut up " I said and left and he walked In to give abbi the food

Our parents wanted us together ? are they kidding ?