Chapter 2

Bellamy :

I saw her talking to the grounder on the bridge ."grounder princess looks pissed " raven says . and I smile to myself

"Our princess has that effect on people "

Just then I hear jasper scream "CLARKE RUN !"

I began shooting finding my way towards Clarke .

I passed Octavia , worrying if she was ok but I had different intentions .

Instead I ran to Clarke .

She looked at me with fear in her eyes . We began running and didn't stop until we were outside the camp .

She was breathing hard. the rest of the team walked inside . me and Clarke stayed outside .

"You ok princess ? " I asked

"Do I look o- " she stoped mid sentence . " Bellamy " she said with a worryed tone

I looked to see a dropship heading towards earth . "no parachute . increasing speed . somthing isn't right " and then it crashed with an explosion . I knew her mom was in the first to leave . Tiny little quiet gasps leave her mouth as she lowers to the ground. Her face soaking with tears .

I'd never seen her this way . " Bellamy -" I cut her off." I know . but we can't leave. Grounders are probably everywhere ."

Her face was red and wet ." my moms in there ! I can't just sit here and let her die if she isn't already dead. !" She yells

"Your not going princess . end of story ."

I wasn't going to bulge . if she went out that far in the dark with pissed grounders she'd be dead before she got there .

"Stop being such and ass and let me go !! My mom is out there . "

"And what good will you be to her dead ? huh ? what good would you be to me dead ? to everyone ?"

I said harshly. I sighed .

" At the break of dawn. We will head out ok princess ? no later . "

A new set of tears came out and she nodded . " In sorry . it's just - ". " I know . it's your mom . "

To my surprise she came and hugged me . quietly to the point I could've missed it she whispered - " thank you .for everything "