Chapter 18

Bellamy :

" what happened with raven . I can explain . It's the least I owe you " I say finally deciding I should brake the silence .

She looks up at me and rubbs the last remaining tears from her face .

" you don't have to " she says and part of me felt like she didn't want to hear it .

" she wanted someone and I needed to get my mind of somthing "

I said and she kinda looks at me with a - really ?- look .

" so you sleep with people to get your mind of things ? " she says sour like .

" no Clarke . I did because I had to stop thinking about you . Your all if been thinking about and it's driving me crazy "

Clarke :

I'm taken back at his response . Why was he thinking of me ?

My mind was full of emotions that I wasn't shure I could ever experience at once .

Anger ,hate, fear, sadness, and lust .

He made it so easy to hate him yet so hard to stay away and it annoyed me .

He looks down . " I never ment to hurt you princess "

His words were gentle and sincere .

As my heart was confused and broken

Abbi :

Finally I'm fully recovered and when Finn told me all the details I knew Clarke wasn't going to handle any of this well . I go into the drop ship to find Clarke talking to bellamy and I knew this wasn't going to be a good time but I had to talk to her .

" Clarke . Can we talk ? "

" uh yeah sure ...bellamy ..I'll um ..be back later to redress your cut "

He nods and she gets up .

Clarke :

We walk out and she talks first

" how are you holding up ? "

" I'm fine . Ok ? "

" Clarke you've barely talked to me lately "

" I've been busy with Importaint things lately. If you haven't noticed I'm one of two leaders in this camp . A lot of responsibility " I say kinda upset she didn't consider that .

" Clarke your diffrent now and I just wanted to tell you -"

" I'm diffrent ? Excuse me if I've been lyed to by my mother for years and blamed my best friend , held up I'm confinement , sent to earth and ended up leading , had my heart broken , stood next to death numerous amounts of times and in charge of everyone's lives . Forgive me for not staying the same . " I say and walk off

I couldn't tell if I was angry or mad

" Clarke ! " she yells but I don't turn around