Chapter 33

[im staying in a haunted hotel in New Orleans and OMG ! So much has been happening ]

Finn :

" Bellamys playing Clarke " I say and she instantly looks suprised .

" You don't know that ."

"No mrs griffin i do. He's slept with a ton of girls including raven . he's a player and Clarkes next on his list . this is the way he plays his games ". I say as fester to what she just saw .

Pale as a ghost she nods.
" I never expected him to grow up like that . I'll talk to Clarke . makes sure she doesn't get close to him . "

" I'm just looking out for her . " I say and walk off. half upset I just lied and set up something , but half proud she'll be back to me.

------------------

Bellamy :

I wake up being nudged by Lincoln .
" It's time to move ". He says and I nod .

He walks off leaving me alone with Clarke asleep .

She looked so beautiful leaning against me . she looked so calm . so worry free .

I lightly push her shoulder and she wakes up and then smiles.

" It's time to go princess ."

"Let's go ". She stands up with me and soon the others all group together .

" Stay close Behind but far enough to have room if their an attack. " I shout and Lincoln finds his way over to the front .

I see abbi pull Clarke behind a little and I figured it was some mother daughter talk.

Clarke :

" What ? " I ask confused with the face she was wearing .

" I was wrong about bellamy . you need to stay away from him. ".

I instantly pull away .

"Excuse me ? you would know right ?"

" Clarke he's just trying to sleep with you "

" And who'd you hear that from ? "

"Clarke it doesn't matter ."

" Why ?". I ask so hurt so devastated .

" Why what ?"

" Why do you keep take away things I care about or love ? you took away dad . your not about to take bellamy away to "

" I'm your mother and -"

" Your my mother . and I wish I never came and saved you . " I burst out and begin walking to the front .

Hot tears about to stream down my face .

" Clarke ! " She yells and again. I don't turn around , truth is I'm not sure if I met what I said .

" You ok ?" Finn asks
" I'm fine. Stay on guard any movement and holler ok ? "

" But Clarke - "

"Ok ? "
"Yea "

I run up to the front and walk near bellamy . his glaire burning right through me ,
" You ok princess ? "
" Yes . just a um misunderstanding . " I say and I know he knew that wasn't the reason.

[feedback ? ideas ?]