Chapter 66

( very small update . I'm feeling sick ...and. Can barely keep my eyes open ...sorry guys )

Clarke :

After making it out with Anaya she leaves. All I did for her and she doesn't have the decency to stay.
But being out wasn't long when I go into a tunnel and Reapers are there .
Looking at me like I was some kinda food .

I hear more voices and then mt. men .

At the time I would've preferred the reapers any day .

" Clarke griffin . your coming with us " a voice says .

" The hell I am " I say gritting my teeth and I push the men and yank a gun for just an instant I look down at the gun and It says "BB" ......

"Where did you get this ? " I say eyes wide and I see Anaya. And my chance to escape.

We run down the tunnel to find a dead end . well to most people at least . A giant water fall . So Big id only seen them in pictures on the ark .
What was the name ....? Niagara Falls .
Although this water fall was much smaller it was still giant .

" What do we do ? "

She looks at me .

Then jumps .

" Hands up " someone calls and I look back to see the guards .

I hold the gun in my hands a few more seconds . this was bellamys . Not theirs . but I couldn't escape with it .
I place it down rubbing my thumb across the sketched in B's on last time .

I put I'm hands up and look right at them .

" Go to hell "

And with that .
I jump .

I didn't know if this jump ment my life but I would have lost it anyway .

But for a second . just a second .

I felt like I could fly .
And then it went black .

( feedback ! )