Chapter 65

(Soooooo ... I think I'm gonna speed mine up and go down my own Lane with this story and make them meet . I feel like it will take way to long if I go along with the show ... So soon now ... Soon they will meet and I will also be skipping a few parts )

Clarke :

"Where are my people ? "

"Their down eating . pick out some clothes and I'll walk you down there . " He says and points for men to walk over with a suitcase type thing and what was inside was just breath taking . i only dreamt of clothes of such color and jewels and beads of such great condition .

I pick out the most plain of clothes . not wanting so show my astonishment towards this man .

I brake a perfect heal and slip it up my sleeve hoping that I was right .
This was to good to be true .

Bellamy :

Out storms Kane who has his guard come at me .
I feel a painful shock and the next thing I know I'm cuffed .
" Your not in charge anymore " he says
And I hear Abby talking to help Ravin .

" Bellamy ? " She says shocked .
"Bellamy where's Clarke ? I went to get somthing and when I came back everyone was gone " She says and she can tell by my face I didn't know .

I didn't know where anyone was .

Clarke :

Having been caught with the heel Make it to the room where everyone greeted me . And I felt to welcomed and so loved . so relived.
But. Everyone wasn't here.
Ravin wasn't here .
Finn wasn't here .
Abby wasn't here.
Octavia wasn't here .
And bellamy. ... Bellamy wasn't here .

I suddenly felt so alone .
My closest people somehow weren't here.

We all went to get food and everyone's expressions about that food were what seemed amAzing .
But I wouldn't know . I wouldn't eat it . In my life all I knew was nothing ever turned out this good .

----- after she finds out about the man burnt by radiation and she needs to get in there ----

"Only patients Allowed in ? " I say to myself . " I'll give you a patient "

I open my bandage and see a nasty cut .
And I knew this would hurt like hell but I out it against a metal edge and pull back .

-
Making sure the nurse left I get up and try to talk to the patient who is asleep but he doesn't move .

I notice a tube that leads to a door but when I try it , it doesn't bulge.
So I try the next best thing .

An air vent .

But what I see is was proof of my hypothesis. This place was not good . it was the opposite .
I notice hanging bodies and living moaning , crying people .

Then I see " Anaya?"
She looks at me with desperation and hatred all at once .

Why would they want grounders ?
Radiated blood ? maybe ? could they be using their blood to nurse their peoples radiation burns ? I couldn't think about that know .

" I'm gonna get you out "

( ok feed back !!! Their gonna meet soooooooon ;). Also that's thoughts of possibly why their there. I need your thoughts and feed back :)