ChApter 62

Clarke :

After the realization occurred that mt weather was holding us hostage and Monty had been in here the whole time ment they weren't in a rush to let us go . I turned and looked around .

Really looked around and saw a painting . I remember learning about that painting on the ark when I was a little girl . I couldn't remember the name . starry night ? I didn't know .

I thought how odd if it being a cell room . If the held grounders to how did they know they wouldn't ruin such a beautiful piece of artwork ?

Unless they trusted us enough.

But if they trusted us why would we be locked up ?

So many questions rushed through my head .

I turn and look through the glass and Monty's not there . but some person was in a suit that covered their whole body .

" Hey hey hey where's Monty !!! What did you do with him ?! " I yelled and they didn't turn around.

Think Clarke . think .

I looked up at the camera and dashed somthing to smash it with . grabbing part of a pole I smashed the camera and broke the glass to the door .

Bellamy :

The rain had cleared up and raven was still barely conscious , going in and out of sleep .

I look over at Finn who looks like a mess .

" Finn .. "

" I know . " He replys and I don't say Anything else .

I just keep my position when I hear talking and it sounded female.

Jumping to conclusions I yell Clarkes name in hope .

" Bellamy ?!" I hear the females voice call back anxiously .

Only it wasn't Clarke .

" Octavia ?!" I say and she runs from the woods , Lincoln behind her and she wraps her arms around me .

As much as I was happy to hold her I slightly pushed her off , unable to hold the both of us.

" What's wrong ? " Her eyes searched mine .

" I think it's broken . " Lincoln says but I already knew that but saying it made me more upset .

" Clarkes at mt. weather. I need to get her ."

" Not with a broken leg Bellamy " Octavia says with concern .

" Me , Octavia , and Lincoln will get Clarke and the others . " Finn adds.

" No . Finn and Octavia stay here , help raven.Lincoln & I will get Clarke and the others . end of story . " I say so sternly that no one dares to argue .

I'll walk to that dam mountain with a broken and kill every dam person who stands in my way .

( ok guys ! Feed back ! Also do you want me to make them meet already , of I do then it will he harder to go with the show or wait a little while between updates so the show can start and I'll run it like that? )