Hickeys (smut)

I felt the sunlight from the window burn into my skin. Whenever Shawn was the last one to go to bed, he always forgot shutting the curtains. It never woke him up when the room started to become light, but it always ended up pulling me out of my sleep.

I rubbed my eyes, not wanting to open them. Somehow I hoped I could fall back asleep. This night had been horrible; it had been so freaking hot, it'd kept me from sleeping much.

Lying here I could feel my skin sticking to the sheets, my hair seemed steamy as well. I could feel Shawn's skin against mine, he was burning up too. Sometimes I really did miss Canada, because at least half of the year it would be cold.

I tossed around in the bed, trying really hard to shut out Shawn's snoring. I slapped his shoulder with my hand, letting him know he was snoring loudly. Sometimes it helped, sometimes it didn't.

Suddenly, the room became quit, so I guess today was one of the days, it actually did work. I kicked the sheets of me, taking a deep breath, attempting to fall back snoozing.

Unexpectedly, I felt Shawn's burning lips on my neck. He giggled against my skin.

"Shawn" I whined at him.

Having his warm and damp skin rubbing against mine made me feel even hotter than I already was.

"What?" He rasped, brushing his lips against my skin.

"I'm so hot" I whimpered.

"Oh yes you are" He smirked back at me. "Very hot"

"That's not what I meant" I said, tapping him annoyingly on the top of his head.

Shawn continued kissing my neck, sucking my skin hardly. For some reason, this kid loved leaving marks on me. Very visible marks that I could never really explain where I had gotten them from.

"Shawn" I laughed at him, but he continued sucking my skin, letting his tongue lick the sore area afterwards.

I had to bite my lip, so I wouldn't let out a sob from his tongue playing with my naked skin. If my skin wasn't already burning from the heat, it sure was now. Shawn's mouth continued sucking places around my neck and chest.

"What is it with you and those hickeys" I asked, laughing slightly.

"I like marking my territory"

"Your what?!"

"Then people can see you're mine. Mine" His lips were trembling on my skin. I let my hands run through his dark hair, playing with it.

"And how do you except me to explain those very obvious marks when people ask?" Shawn stopped sucking on my skin, lifting his head to catch my gaze.

"You just tell them your boyfriend fucks you real good" He smirked at me, raising an eyebrow. I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks, biting my lips at his words.

"I'm sure my mon would love to know" I joked with him.

He wrinkled his nose at the picture in his head. It made me chuckle at him. Shawn met my lips in a steamy kiss, spreading my lips with his tongue. I tasted his sweetness right away, craving more of his taste already.

While kissing me, Shawn's hands ran down my body, rubbing my thighs gently. I twisted by his touch, pulling his hair back.

"You're just as warm as me" He said, between planting wet kisses on my lips.

"It was a hot night"

"Indeed, how about a shower to cool down?"

"Something's telling me, that shower wont cool us down"