Sweetest Creature

He wakes you from your slurred sleep with loving kisses while mumbling sweet words into your ear. Words sweet enough to force chills down your body even though you're cuddled warmly under the white sheets.

You don't open your eyes to the sound of his warm mumbles, the headache from last night events popping to the surface. You hear him laugh at your reaction and you can imagine his flushed cheeks and soft face while he does.

"Morning honey." Shawn whispers into your ear, his plump lips nipping to your tender skin.

You pop your sore eyes open, your sight blurry at first and then, your stare falls on Shawn's chestnut-brown eyes watching you carefully. He's leaning on his elbow, hovering slightly above you with his familiar warm smile planted on his flushed face. He's wearing absolutely nothing but he's using the sheets to cover his hips. His silver necklace is dangling from his throat while he keeps his loving eyes on yours.

You still haven't gotten used to waking up in his bed yet. Though you have spent the night numerous of times, you still hold your breath when the first thing your eyes catches in the morning is his warm stare and his chocolate curls next to you.

Never fully able to understand that he's yours. Weeks, months, years has passed and you still can't quite gasp that you have been lucky enough to find someone like Shawn.

"How did you sleep?" He asks, leaning down to kiss your swollen lips. You taste like alcohol but he doesn't mind. He's aware he taste the same.

Shawn's voice is husky from all the yelling you were doing last night during the heated beer pong games with your friends, the hoarse tone forcing pleasant shivers to climb down your spine. You love how deep his sleepy voice is.

"Fine." You pout while rubbing your eyes. "Until someone decided to wake me."

"Well, someone has to make sure you don't sleep the entire day away." Shawn laughs, moving his fingers through his messy curls. "Are you gonna be sour about that the rest of the day?"

You roll your eyes at his joke but feel the warmth from his laugh send vibrations through your slightly aching body. Your eyes fall on his profile and you can't help but smile.

He's just so pretty. Laying on his side next to you, his curls wild and his lips slightly swollen from chewing on them too much.

You feel your heart flicker as he sends you another loving smile while allowing his fingers to leave trails different places on your body.

"Maybe. Still deciding." You tell him, while you slip across the mattress to cuddle into Shawn's bare chest.

The moment you're closer to him, you feel at ease.

He lowers his mouth and begins to kiss along your jawline, moving lower to kiss your collarbone. His warm lips are giving you shivers while his fingers start wandering down your naked and somewhat sore body.

You can tell he's drawing small hearts on your skin with the tip of his finger and you feel the warmth in your chest increase. He's such a soft boy sometimes and you absolutely adore it.

Shawn's strong cologne is hanging in the air, though the sheets has a scent of alcohol and smoke stuck to them, it's still his smell that cuts through.

You attach your lips to his chest, kissing him gently while wrapping your hands around his lanky body. You feel him shiver from your tender touches. Shawn lowers his chin and let his forehead rest against yours, a smile moving across his pink lips.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" He asks, pecking to your mouth a few times.

"Oh please, Shawn." You laugh. "You told me you loved me the first night I met you."