Waking up to Shawn's boner (smut)

I was brutally woken up when I suddenly felt Shawn's heavy weight on me, pressing my back further into the soft mattress. It took me a second or two to open my eyes fully - but when I finally did - Shawn's lusting, dark ones met me immediately.

He breathed heavily, before licking his rosy lips, not removing his dark stare from me. I didn't know why, but suddenly, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Morning love" he hummed into my ear.

Honestly, I loved Shawn's morning voice; it was always so rasp, so deep.

I bit my bottom lip roughly, staring into those loving - yet still drowsy - eyes burning on me. Shawn leaned down, letting his nose tip stroke mine gently. I felt his heat within seconds as his nose wandered down my jawline slowly.

"I thought you had an early morning today" I whispered back to him.

My lips was almost brushing against his but he was in the mood to play and teasingly, he didn't allow me to meet his lips and taste his sweetness.

"I did"

"So why are you still in bed?"

"I have a minor... situation" he smirked, raising his eyebrow at me

"A situation?"I stuttered, forcing some air down your craving lungs.

To me, Shawn always seemed sexier in the morning. There was something special about his heavily flushed cheeks and those drowsy eyes. The way his messy curls were hanging lose and how his lips seemed just that tiny bit swollen. And then there was his voice; I was in love with his morning voice.

Teasingly, Shawn pressed his lower body against my hips and then I felt it. The heat rushed to my cheeks as I felt Shawn's hard boner digging into my skin.

Shawn rubbed himself against me, making it rather hard for me to focus on anything else but feeling his hard, thick length pressing into my body. I bit my lip, swallowing the lump in your dry throat.

"I see" I gasped.

"Can't really leave the bed like this" he teased, still letting his lusting eyes burn on me.

"So what are we going to do about that?" I asked, feeling the tickle spread in my stomach. Just feeling how hard Shawn was for me, left my skin lingering.

"Well-" he breathed, before finally closing the tiny gap between our lips.

Shawn's mouth met mine welcoming and wet; mine was rather eager to meet his sweet tongue as well. Shawn placed both his hands on each side of my head, pressing my back even further down the mattress, allowing me to feel him just that much more.

I moaned against his soft lips, feeling my entire body quiver under his heavy weight. Shawn's tongue slid from my mouth to my neck, before his teeth were digging into my skin, leaving sore and tender marks behind. I swayed my back in frustration, biting my lip harshly. My fingertips were grabbing into his skin roughly and Shawn whined against my skin as I tugged him even harder.

"Mhh, I liked being woken up like this" I whispered, which made Shawn's laugh a little.

He planted a few tender kisses on my neck, before looking at down at me again. His hair was a mess, curls sticking out everywhere, his cheeks were flushed and his lips were plump from sucking on mine.

"Let's take care of you, you're already late" I teased him as a smug grew on my lips.

Shawn's dark eyes expanded as he surely felt the heat rush over his – already – craving body. I pushed him to lay down before I let my lips run down his bare, broad chest to his stomach to the edge of his boxers. My wet tongue left a wet trace behind all the way down.