Slow Hands (Smut)

The silence had finally fallen over the Mendes household after the madness of Christmas Eve. The dishes had been done, the lights on the Christmas tree was turned off and the presents were already laying underneath for tomorrow morning. For the first time in hours, the house was quiet and peaceful.

Shawn's two cousins and Aaliyah had just fallen asleep in her room upstairs while Manny and Karen had gone to bed about an hour ago after finishing wrapping the last presents.

Shawn's grandparents had taken his old room for the night and therefore Shawn and I had drawn the short straw and been exiled to the large black couch in the living room.

I was laying on my back with a blanket across my exhausted body, deeply caught up in new the episodes of Stranger Things to make myself relax after all the holiday stress.

Shawn's soft lips wandered up my arm slowly as his familiar mouth reached my collarbone and he brushed his lips against my skin. I barely paid any attention to his tender touches though, I was too caught up in the show to even notice how close he had gotten to my body.

I never really felt his hands slowly running up my legs until I felt his long fingers slide closer to my core. His strong hand pushed apart my thighs and his fingertips brushed lightly against my centre.

Gently, his thumb moved along the line of my black thong and left a warm linger. I twirled by his eager touches between my shivering legs and slowly, I lost focus on the episode of my favourite show.

Within seconds, the goosebumps were running down my arms.

"I've been trying to get your attention for hours now, honey." His silky voice sounded in my ear.

"Guess you should have just used your fingers to begin with. They always feel like magic when you use them on me." I gasped silently. "Or inside of me."

A familiar smirk ran across his rosy lips and with his free hand, Shawn moved his fingers through his messy curls, knowingly pushing my buttons in all the right ways.

"Like magic, huh? Oh baby, I haven't even given you the full show yet." His teasing words made my mouth dry in the matter of seconds as a tight pull appeared between my legs.

I had always teased Shawn with the fact that how his fingers moved on the guitar during his shows, was exactly how his fingers moved on my body at my own private shows.

His hand rubbed between my legs roughly as his broad body bended over me. Leaning down, Shawn's teeth bit into my bottom lip and he sucked on it harshly.

Without any control over myself, a slight moan slipped out of my lips and broke the silence in the dark room. Quickly, Shawn pushed his thumb into my mouth to shut me up.

"No baby, quiet. No one can hear us." He shused teasingly into my ear, pushing his thumb deeper into my wet mouth as I gave him a suck.

His fingers were playing mockingly with the hem of my panties, caressing my sore skin exactly the way he knew I liked. Eagerly, I pushed my lower body to meet his fingers mocking movements on me.

With his palm rubbing against my core, a wide smirk appeared on his flushed face. Painfully slow, he slid my panties to the side and exposed me entirely to his teasing touches.

Shawn and his bloody slow hands.

"Mh baby, I always make you so wet." He whispered, his breath floating around my ear. "So easily."

Shawn let a finger slide across my wetness, eyes glued on mine as I twirled underneath, rose the finger to his mouth to taste my juice. I swallowed as I watch him shut his eyes, his fingers in his out, the finger, and felt a linger rush down my spine.