Good Girl (Smut)

I was lying between each of Shawn's thighs on the couch, my back resting against his broad chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me.

We were cuddled up and tangled together under a warm blanket, watching some random movie on the TV that Aaliyah really wanted us to see with her. Aaliyah was lying under another blanket in the beanbag in front of us, resting her head on the edge of the grey sofa.

Shawn's chin was leaning against my shoulder and his lips gently brushed against my skin, as his fingers were caressing my bare arms gently, moving around in soft circles.

Cleary, Shawn wasn't paying much attention to the movie – I didn't blame him though, chick flicks was never really his thing – but on the other hand, I knew he loved moment like this one right here.

Being intimate, being loving without having to use any words or doing any grand gestures. Just lying here, affectionately cuddling with each other without speaking; sometimes it was all he needed.

To feel close, feel like home, feel like his old self.

His fingers moved to the back of my head and he gently ran them through my messy, unwashed hair.

He planted a quick kiss on the top of my head, as his nose tip stroked my neck. I tilted my head to the side and allowed his cold but soft lips to place a tiny – almost unnoticeable kiss – on my tender skin.

His fingers disappeared from my body and he reached down and stroked Aaliyah gently on the top of her head, rubbing her shoulder before giving it a quick squeeze and then his hands were on me again.

She looked up at him and smiled widely. She was just as happy that Shawn was back and honestly, I think she'd missed him just as much as me.

I couldn't stop the smile that spread on my lips, but I didn't take my eyes off the movie. Whether or not I wanted to admit it fully, I was a sucker for cheesy romance movies.

I let my hand run under the blanket, before stroking Shawn's thigh softly, letting my thumb rub his skin just below where his shorts stopped.

I shortly gazed up at him and watched how he was scrolling through his phone rather quickly. Normally, when I was in the mood for cheesy stupid movies – as Shawn liked to call them – he'd find something else to do or go the gym, but because he was finally home again and Aaliyah had begged him to see it, he couldn't get himself to say no to her.

I'd always loved that about Shawn, how much of a proper big brother he is to her. I love watching them interact together, they have this deep and honest connecting that somehow always ended up touching my heart.

I'd always wanted a relationship like that with my brothers; I always wanted them to be just as protective of me, as Shawn was of Aaliyah. And though it was hard to decide, I think it was one of the many things, I loved most about him.

I bended over and kissed his flushed cheek quickly, he didn't remove his eyes from his screen, but his little smile grew wide and it only took seconds for the butterflies to crack open in my stomach.

Not matter how many times he sent me that smile, I never got used to it. It was like seeing it for the first time over and over again.

I turned my head back to the TV, feeling Shawn wrapping his arms around me once again, pulling me – if even possible – closer into his chest.

"God, I missed you" he whispered, leaning forward and closer to my ear.

I let my hand stroke the back of his hair, but I kept following the subtitles on the movie, while my fingers played a little with the hair on the back of his head.