dates i feel like Shawn would love

Sharing a bottle of whatever alcohol with your fingers intertwined and solid eye contact the entire night, while talking about stupid little things like why John Mayer might be better than Ed Sheeran or how Shawn is most definitely a worse loser than you. 

Going to a bar in a small town neither of you has been to before, playing pool or beer pong and making everything a competition. Just having fun while getting drunk and enjoying time alone. 

A movie marathon with all of your favourite movies, tons of pillows and blankets spread out on the floor. Loads of different candy and popcorn, whatever soda you could find and Shawn spooning you while playing with your hair.

Showing you around his home town on a late summer night. Holding hands while telling stories about high school like where he met Brian, all the trouble they got in, his favourite classes and the dreams he had back then. Telling you about the good times but also the darker times, he didn't know how to get through. Sharing bits and piece of his soul with you because that's how comfortable and safe he feels with you. 

Spending an entire evening listening to music while you make out on the couch. Having shared a carton of cheap wine while listening to your favourite tunes. Hands all over each other, sweaty bodies and sloppy lips. Literally kissing and touching for hours because it feels fucking nice. 

Going for a drive at two in the morning in your sweats and bringing blankets along. Your favourite podcast playing through the stereo while driving through the empty streets, stolen looks and small smiles in the dark. Not having to talk much, just enjoying being together without being interrupted or having your mind other places. Driving towards the sea to enjoy the view and hold hands, just the two of you.