L'uomo Vouge (Smut)

"Dude, there's legit one saying she wants to lick your face while riding you" I laughed, pointing at my computer screen.

Shawn was standing beside the bed shaking his head lightly. He leaned forward, planting both his palms on each side of my body, leaning further down to me.

He was trying to distract me. I knew that very well, but these pictures were too good.

"Did you just dude me? I'm your husband, you can't just dude me" he said, acting all offended.

Or at least trying too. But his voice cracked into a childish laughter a few seconds later.

Shawn stroke his cold nose tip against my cheek, but it didn't make me take my eyes off the screen.

"I'll dude you whenever I want. Actually, I'll just call you whatever I want, whenever I want" I teased, scrolling through the pages.

The new pictures of Shawn was amazing. He looked so grown and so attractive. I mean, I didn't blame his fans for freaking out like this.

If it wasn't because I was married to the kid and it therefore would be weird, I'd be writing all sort of dirty comments as well.

I bit my fingertip as the picture reviling Shawn's bare chest and his little chest hair turned up on the page.

Holy fuck. I knew I was lucky, but this picture? This picture showed me just how lucky.

"How about daddy?" Shawn rasped into my ear, biting into his rosy lip.

His voice made my entire body feel some sort of weird way and only seconds after, the chills were rushing over my skin.

It made me tilt my head and catch his gaze. His dark eyes were glued onto me and I watched as he slowly – almost teasingly – licked his lips and sent me a dirty smirk.

Shawn raised his eyebrow at me, almost daring me in some ways.

Oh fuck. Why was everything he did, so fucking sexy?

I rolled my eyes at him, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you" I mocked, before pushing his forehead away from my face.

I knew he was playing with me, because he didn't want me to look at the pictures anymore.

Nice try, Mendes. Nice try.

"I would, yes"

"Oh shut up, dude" I laughed, licking my lips. I didn't need to look at him, to know he was rolling his eyes at me.

I felt Shawn drop down in the bed next to me, before he laid his head on my shoulder, planting small kisses on my bare skin around my collarbone.

His eyes turned to the screen and though he should be used to seeing himself like this by now, his cheeks still turned red, slowly heating up and his eyes were flickering around a little, never looking at the pictures for more than two seconds at a time.

It was cute, how he still got embarrassed about being half naked.

"Honestly-" I started, turning my head to the side. Shawn's eyes caught mine and he sent me a smile.

My smile.

It made butterflies reach the surface in my stomach and slowly, I felt my cheeks getting warmer and warmer.

I leaned to my side and let my thumb stroke his burning cheek tenderly, then I pressed my lips against Shawn's soft once.

I loved kissing Shawn just after he'd brushed his teeth. He always tasted like mint.