Views (Smut)

"This is amazing, Shawn" I muttered, my jaw dropping amazed as I looked out at the skyline.

"Dude, it's dope" Brian agreed, nodding excited without moving his eyes from the sky.

Shawn had invited us all around to see his new flat and though the rooms were impressive, Shawn's view over Toronto beat every view I'd ever seen in my entire life. Even the sunset Brian and I once watched in Sri Lanka didn't do this one justice.

"Your mother outdid herself finding this" I said, looking out at the CN Tower lighting colourfully up in the dark.

"Cheers to mama Mendes" Brian laughed, raising his glass of wine.

Shawn and I laughed at his outburst, but snapped out glasses towards his and took a rather large sip. Matt and Megan hadn't joined us on the terrace and though Matt didn't want to admit it, it was his fear of heights holding him back.

Shawn leaned his back against the glass hedge, running his fingers through his long but soft curls. I put my glass down and let both my hands rest on the top of the tiles, leaning out to get a better look at the view.

"I swear, I'm going to be here every night"

"You're welcome to" Shawn laughed, sending me a smile.

"Not even to hang out, just to stare at this view"

"Be my guest"

Silently, Shawn walked up behind me, letting his strong arms slip around my hips. Pulling me closer to him, I felt his chin rest on my bare collarbone seconds after. A sweet smell of alcohol spread instantly, letting me know Shawn had passed the point of being just tipsy.

"Shawn" I hissed.

"What?"

"Brian is right there"

"So?"

"So you're the one who doesn't want our friends to know" I spoke, raising my eyebrow at him.

Shawn and I were just friends, but the last year or so we had a habit of hooking up whenever we felt like it. It wasn't really a big deal and neither of us had any deeper feelings for each other yet but we simply couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We didn't know where we were going or what we were going to be and therefore, Shawn felt better keeping it to ourselves. I guess he just didn't want people sticking their noses into our business, he had enough of that in his life already. I didn't mind it, though. It was easier that way.

"Fine" he gave in, rolling his eyes at me. He send me a pouty face and fought me at first, but he gave in and let his arms drop from my hips again.

"Good boy" I mocked, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Watch out, I might bite"

"Be my guest"

"Good one"

"Thank you" I said, smiling his way. Shawn rolled his eyes mockingly at me, lightly shaking his head.

"You want to take a better look?" he asked me and I nodded.

Shawn's long fingers slipped around my stomach and grabbed my waist tightly. He swept me up and removed my feet from the ground, but froze quickly when a loud sob escaped my lips.

"What?" Brian said, gazing over at me worriedly. Shawn put me down quickly, helping me keep my balance by holding onto my elbow.

"It's my hip. Ever since that fall on the rollerblades, I can barely move" I whined, rubbing the sore area around my hip moving towards my back.