Someone Like You (Smut)

Faint vibrations rang in my ears, doing their best to pull me out of my otherwise deep sleep. I tried ignoring the phone's small throbs the best I could, but the more the slight noises continued, the more I woke from my drowsy state.

"Fuck sake, Mendes" I muttered, my hand searching for the phone lying somewhere next to me in the dark.

I didn't even have to look at the screen to find out who it was, I always knew it was him whenever my phone was going off in the middle of the night. I had already turned the sound of, simply due to the massive amount of drunk texts and snapchats of a naked Brian I had gotten from him, before the clock had even stroke eleven.

Shawn had a night out with the guys for the first time in months and I knew, that meant getting rather pissed as fast as they possibly could. It was always how they ended up to be completely honest. And I didn't mind it really, but if the kid would just let me fucking sleep that would have been great.

But somehow, he always ended up on my radar whenever either of us had been drinking and we were slowly losing our common sense. We were drawn to each other like magnets sometimes and we had no control over it at all.

It just happened; it always just happened.

My eyes felt sore and I had to rub them roughly, before being able to fully open them and stare into the dark room. I pressed the green button, slowly holding the phone to my ear.

"Mmhh" I groaned, pushing myself up in the large bed.

"Baby, my bab-baby" Shawn spoke, stuttering over his words.

I'd missed hearing him use those words towards me. It always stung a little in my heart whenever he called someone else something like that instead of me. Those words still felt like mine whenever they came out of his mouth. Somewhere, deep inside, they still felt like my words.

"What Shawn?" I muttered, resting my forehead in my palm.

"Di-did I wake you up?" he giggled in the other end.

"Not at all, I'm usually awake at three in the morning on a Thursday"

"Oh yeah.... Right"

"What is it, Shawn?"

"C-can you come p-pick me up?" he stuttered in a slur, taking in a deep breath.

The way he stumbled over his own words was actually kind of cute and if I hadn't been this tired, it would probably have made me giggle a little.

I had tried convincing myself I hated him for calling me late at night when he was drunk and in need of something that felt real to him, but I knew I loved being his drunken pleasure. And I knew he loved being mine. Despite the hurt; we loved it too much to leave it untouched.

"What about the guys?" I asked, letting my sore feet touch the cold floor.

I grabbed the grey hoodie on floor and threw it over my naked body, dragging myself into the hallway and slipping into some of Shawn's black Nike slippers lying around in the hall, that he probably forgot last time he was here and had to leave in a rush.

"They don't wanna l-leave"

Thank god, at least that meant I didn't have to drive them all home. 

Last time, I had to make five stops all across town to get everyone home safely. Things always tended to get a bit out of hand, when the old crew from school was finally together at last.

"And I just wanna cuddle with you" he slurred his words, the tone in his voice suddenly sounding rather rasp and sleepy.

His words took me by surprise and slowly but surely, they melted my heart and forced the heat to cross my cheeks. I bit roughly into my bottom lip as I struggled to breath normally.