eleven;

WARNING: Slightly mature content is headed your way in this chapter. Don't continue if you're too young to read the words "dick" or "erection." And, as always, this chapter features Alex's POV so there's bound to be some f-bombs headed your way 😉

____________________

If there's a God, he's bound to be screwing with me and laughing his ass off at the trial he's placed in front of me tonight

If there's a God, he's bound to be screwing with me and laughing his ass off at the trial he's placed in front of me tonight. Mabel came in looking like a fucking goddess, leaving me wanting to be anything but her friend. She's dressed in one of the shortest skirts I've ever seen which makes it quite obvious that her lacy stockings are clasped to a garter belt. A fucking garter belt. Just the sight of her milky white thighs in those stockings is enough to give me a coronary.

Seeing Dave fucking Miller with his grimy paws all over her made me see red. All of a sudden I was jealous over something that's not exactly mine, and I just had to intervene. The kid isn't even a bad guy; he has a pretty even head on his shoulders, especially for being freshly nineteen, but I didn't like the way he kept touching her. Not when that's literally the only thing I've been wanting to do all night.

Mabel waltzes out of the bathroom, her green eyes wide and alert. She looks relieved that I'm still blocking the entrance, and a small smile tugs at her lips.

"Hi," she breathes out, staring up at me.

I reach out a hand without thinking and brush her bangs back from her face. Goddamn she's gorgeous. The perfect mix between adorable and sexy. "Hi."

"Can we talk?"

"Of course," I reply with a curt nod. I lead her away from the bathrooms and down a short hallway so we're away from the loud music, along with most of the crowd. "What's up?"

There's a heat in her pale green eyes that I'm not used to seeing, and I almost do a double take. The way she's looking at me...I've seen this look on quite a few other women before, but I never in a million years thought that Mabel would be giving me this look.