twenty;

____________________

Fuck, she's gorgeous

Her adorably knobby knees, her grab-able ass, her perfectly soft perky tits, all the way up to the crown of her head with everything in between is fucking gorgeous.

I love it. I love her.

Wait, what? I pause, halfway to the bed with Mabel wrapped around me. It's been like two weeks, I can't be in love with her already. For fuck's sake I've had relationships with single pornos longer than I've been with Mabes.

Her face pops into my line of vision, her pale green eyes hooded with desire. "Alex?" She twirls a lock of my hair at the nape of my neck. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head, forcing myself out of my thoughts. "Nothing, babe. Nothing's wrong."

Her eyes narrow and I know she doesn't believe me, hell even I don't believe me, but before she has a chance to say anything I cover her mouth with mine.
I shuffle forward, continuing to the bed. My knees brush the frame and I gently toss Mabel onto the mattress. The rose petals that cover my bed flutter up towards the ceiling and then slowly drift down around us.

Mabel laughs against my lips and pulls back to blow the flower petals out of her face.

So fucking gorgeous, the voice repeats.

"They're going to make such a mess," she giggles.

"I don't care," I reply, leaning forward to nuzzle into her neck.

Mabel's fingers wrap around a handful of my t-shirt and she pulls me all the way to the bed. I lean into my elbows on the mattress to protect her from my weight, but from the waist down I'm nestled between her hips. I didn't think it would be possible, what with the differences in our sizes and all, but I fit perfectly.

She wiggles her front against me, eliciting a groan from deep in my throat as my dick salutes her, desperate for the attention.

Goddamn get yourself together, I chastise myself, but it's no use.