C. 28

[Warning]: kinda saucy :'-)?? (I tried)

She doesn't know how to tell him. She doesn't know if it's the right time or place but she tells herself it's now or never. She knows she can't keep it to herself anymore.

"So...so...why?"

She finds the mix of words jumbled in her mind and speaks the words she has kept to herself for so long.

Since she realized she loved him.

***

His eyes are drilling holes into her skull, his gaze jarring her bones. He waits for her to speak, this time he seemed more patient, but his fingers were restless by his side.

Her words are filled hesitation as she begins to speak but, slowly fill to the brim with sincerity, "Even if you are a murderer, or whatever you think yourself as, I still feel as if I need to be by you. I have this uncertainty whenever you aren't around and I feel alone and cold. I don't know how subconsciously long my mind has known, but I am now fully aware that I...that..."

Toby gazes at her almost as if he knows what she's trying to say but won't let himself believe it. He seems to have fallen deaf, "Aware of what?"

"I love you, "She whispers more confident now, "For who you are."

Toby looks at her delirious and looks as if he's waiting to wake up from a dream, "No," He has nearly stopped breathing."No, you don't know what you're saying, I kill people. I'm not normal, you can't--"

"Toby--"

"Sunshine, you can't love someone like me, you deserve so, so much better. I'm a monster, inhuman and crazy--" He has begun to rant now, he seemed to have barricaded his heart with walls. She was going to break through them.

"I don't care what you are, I know I should, but I don't and I can't help it, "Y/N tries to tell him again, "I just can't help but love you--"

She is suddenly pressed against the wall and pinned by her wrists by her head. Before she can think or understand what is happening she feels lips on hers, moving hard and desperate and broken all at once.

He was kissing her without hesitation and the world fell away from her grasp, her sight hazy. A fluttering feeling erupted from her chest and her face was on fire.

Her eyes were already closed as she breathes in a shaky breath when he pulls away for only a second just to kiss her again. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. She tries to match his pace, trembling under his touch.

His hands unpinned her wrists and moved to rest below each of her ears, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She runs her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the fast beating of his heart against her chest. Words were not enough to describe what she was feeling.

Toby trails his hands down just to hoist her up and her legs wrap around his hips instinctively, arms secured loosely around his neck. His lips are suddenly on her neck, her throat and up to under her ears. She leans her head back against the wall her backside was pressed upon.

Y/N has slightly parted lips, a small sigh leaving her as she catches her breath. "I love you."She tells him again in a hushed tone and feels him take a quick intake of breath in against her neck. She loves the way he reacts to the words.

He kisses her again, her mouth feeling bruised under his force. The moment is so intimate that she barely hears the door open.

"Ew! What the hell!?"

Toby immediately released Y/N gently on the floor, a blush on her face as she awkwardly stands by him. She isn't sure what to do with herself.

BEN scowls at them, "Geez. I came in here to check on you two but you both seem to be doing fine."He looks over at Y/N, "Is this your way of comforting people? You should come to me next time."

Toby, who is not embarrassed, is angry, "Maybe you should knock next time, bastard. And fuck off, she's mine--"

"Woah, okay man! All yours."BEN waves his hands in front of him. "But damn Princess, you can really get it on--"

"BEN!"She glares at him, finally escaping her flustered state.

He smirks, "Anyway, I also wanted to tell you both that I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

She frowns slightly at him, still breathing a little heavy, "Really..?"

She might not have known him that long, but she knew she would kinda miss his outgoing personality. Despite being a murderer. She got a little too used to the fact that they both kill people.

"Yep! I bet you're going to miss me a lot, but do not fret, my princess, we shall see each other on the other side, "He dramatically places a hand on his chest with a small sigh, making her laugh silently, "Of course I will."

He gives her a genuine smile then turns to Toby, "I would stay alert. You might not be safe here much longer, they will eventually make their direction here and find you."

Y/N sees Toby nod, only slightly, eyes narrowed. "We will be leaving here in about a week. I need to go out and get supplies in a couple of days before we leave."

"The sooner you leave, the better."BEN pauses, "Anyway, I'm going to go to bed," BEN walks towards the door before turning around, "Use protection, kids!"

The door slams closed before they could reply.

Toby turns to her with a soft smile, "Let's go to bed."

Y/N nods and was about to lay down on the couch, but Toby pulls her over to his bed, "If you are okay with it, you could sleep on the bed with me."She was surprised by the faint pink flushed on his pale cheeks. He was blushing.

"...Okay."She lays beside him and finds herself falling asleep quickly in his warmth.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I'm not very good at writing 'intimate' scenes, so hopefully, I satisfied you all enough with this.

Here's some lovely fanart! It looks stunning! (Comment to receive credit)