Bonus Chapter; C. 28 alternate ending

His eyes are drilling holes into her skull, his gaze jarring her bones. He waits for her to speak, this time he seemed more patient, but his fingers were restless by his side.

Her words are filled hesitation as she begins to speak but, slowly fill to the brim with sincerity, "I don't know how subconsciously long my mind has known, but I am now fully aware that I...that..."

Toby gazes at her almost as if he knows what she's trying to say but won't let himself believe it. He seems to have fallen deaf, "Aware of what?"

"I love BEN, "She whispers more confident now, "He's, like, way hotter than you." She declares honestly.

Toby looks at her delirious and looks as if he's waiting to wake up from a dream, "No," He has nearly stopped breathing."No, you don't know what you're saying! Have you not seen my abs before? I'm ripped and my ass is--"

"Toby--"

"Sunshine, you can't love someone like him! My hair--yes, my hair is better and his brain is really small--" He has begun to rant now, he seemed to have barricaded his heart with walls. She was going to break through them and make it clear to him that she loved BEN.

"I don't care about the size of his brain, I know I should, but I don't and I can't help it, "Y/N tries to tell him again, "I just can't help but love him--"

The door is busted open suddenly. It goes flying off its hinges and crashes into the wall. It's her one true love, BEN. "I heard everything." He tells them.

Gasping, Y/N steps toward him slightly ashamed, "Really..?"

"Yes." He continues, "But I don't love you Y/N."

"W-What? Then who--" She frowns.

"I love Toby."

***

Um, I was bored. (this is a jokeee, don't take it seriously)

Comment suggestions for future bonus chapters!