Chapter 2

Jacqui pov

Cam and I grabbed our order then got into the car.

"Hey Jacqui.." "Yeah...." I trailed off, Cameron took a big breath "I want you to meet my girlfriend, Anika" Cameron said kind of scared "sure when?" I asked nicely. Cameron seemed shocked that asked that because I normally don't like all of his girlfriends because most of them are too stuck up and snobby "tomorrow at the park around the corner" Cameron said in relief "ok" I responded taking a bite out of my McMuffin I got at McDonalds.

*25 minutes later*

We finally arrived at the airport. We parked up and walked inside to wait for the Grier's.

"OMG ITS CAMERON DALLAS!" I heard someone shout, I instantly groaned "Jacqui please not right now" Cameron said annoyed, you see every time a fan shouts out CAMERON! I groan because 1) I'm his sister and every fan calls me names right in front of him and he doesn't "hear" it, lastly 2) HE DOESNT BELIEVE ME!.

"OMG can I have a picture with you?" A girl asks Cameron "yeah sure" he responded, I decided to go wait by the gate Elizabeth told me to wait at instead of waiting with Cameron like I was nobody.

I saw the Grier's come out of the slide doors, "Hey I'm Elizabeth" Elizabeth said introducing herself "Hey I'm Jacqui" I smiling "Sup I'm Nash- wait you know me" Nash said with sarcasm and laughing at the end "Hwello I'm Skylynn" Skylynn said hugging my leg "Nice to meet you. Your so cute" and then lastly "Hey I'm Hayes " he said fixing his hair.

"Hi" I responded. "Where's CamCam?" Nash asked looking confused "With his fans" I mumbled "Jacqui why did you run off?" Cameron said angrily "I came to meet up with the Grier's like "we" were supposed to" I said holding in my anger "Well next time tell me" he said bitting his lip "Well I tried to but no there was girls all over you and I couldn't get to you" I whispered harshly. I heard him groan then said hi to the others "Come on let's go to the car" Cameron said picking up Skylynn and giving her a piggy back ride. I took out my phone and went on Instagram with my head down walking to the car "What's wrong JJ?" Nash said hugging me from the side "I don't know Nash. I think it's just that Cameron was annoyed that I don't like his fans" I said still looking down "Well why don't you like his fans?" "Because every time a fan comes up to him for a picture, they call me names in front of him. Then I tell him after they go but he never believes me" I started to tear a but held it in "Hey no need to cry I will deal with and I promise" Nash said sticking out his picky finger.

I link it with mine and smiled "Thank you Nash your the best" I said hugging him.

Cameron pov

Hayes and I were in a deep conversation about Jacqui.
"So Hayes are you saying you like my sister?" I smirked "Ah........No...wait yes wait maybe" Hayes stutter "Hahaha it's fine you like her but just don't go around being like all those other dicks" I said sternly. "Cameron can I speak to you alone when we get back to the house?" Nash said with a bit of tone, huh weird "sure" I'm kinda confused but I'll just have to wait to we get back to the house.

*skipping the car ride and now their back at the house*

I drove into the driveway and helped Elizabeth grab her suitcases. I saw Jacqui walk inside upset, I wonder why. "AHHHHH" I heard someone scream, we all rushed inside dropping the bags. We all ran in finding Sierra in the lounge hugging Jacqui "I can't believe your here Sierra" Jacqui said smiling "Well I am" Sierra laughed